VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

Hi guys
So I’ve tried the Oscam fix & still no joy
My provider has said I should use mgcamd 1.45 but obviously my mutant hd51 doesn’t work with that
Anyone know of a solution

tweaked oscom, but clearing and freezing, unwatchable....
your server has shares that have not been fixed.

Hi guys
So I’ve tried the Oscam fix & still no joy
My provider has said I should use mgcamd 1.45 but obviously my mutant hd51 doesn’t work with that
Anyone know of a solution
oscam should get you back online as will mgcamd 1.45 too. but if your server still has not got their cardserver fixed and their cache shares sorted with the fix too then its not gonna work unfortunately.

theres just too many resellers who have no idea what actually happened or any control over a server to even try and fix it

Hi its running version 6.3 in the info as grog said above in the plugins bit checked and it is indeed already running the latest mgcamd 1.45 so this is just down to the provider im using to update his servers ect we must be paitent i guess with all the other stuff going on in the world right now

Hello guys, need help i m having zgemma h2h grogbuild using mgcamd..open atv version 6.3..i got message from supplier that they are changing to oscam ..oscam-emu now showing instead of mgcamd ,and n line coverted to oscam could any helps where to enter server details....which file i need to update witn OSCAM info? Thanks

I dont know about vix, but grogbuild freerange for ATV has mgcaamd 1.45 installed for older boxes, I can't find a version for ARM based boxes so if that i what you have then you need to switch to using oscam

That's correct grog there isn't a mgcamd 1.45 for ARM STB's. Oscam is the best to use for these boxes.

Hello guys, need help i m having zgemma h2h grogbuild using mgcamd..open atv version 6.3..i got message from supplier that they are changing to oscam ..oscam-emu now showing instead of mgcamd ,and n line coverted to oscam could any helps where to enter server details....which file i need to update witn OSCAM info? Thanks

you should have Oscam emu already installed if using grog build.

press blue button, softcam, softcam setup, on your cams change to Oscam emu and activate it.

download my resource and it will show you how to put your line in etc.

you could also use grogs add a line by pressing green button, add a line plugin, put to Oscam and put your providers details in where required.

Out of interest what would be be involved in recompiling Mgcamd 1.45 for ARM STB's? Someone unofficially recompiled 1.38 a while ago. wonder if its possible to do the same with 1.45? Would be nice to be able to switch between Oscam and MGcamd on 4k ARM boxes

I've always used Oscam on ARMS box and runs like a dream. I'm sure I tried an older version of mgcamd ARMS on mine but didn't work well at all. this was a couple years ago thou. I much prefer Oscam personally thou.

now your in oscam panel.

click on readers, then click on your line on the left next to the green power button, make sure "Drop CWs with wrong checksum" & "Skip CWs checksum test" are ticked, then scroll to the bottom of that page and press save.

then check your channels

now your in oscam panel.

click on readers, then click on your line on the left next to the green power button, make sure "Drop CWs with wrong checksum" & "Skip CWs checksum test" are ticked, then scroll to the bottom of that page and press save.

then check your channels
just did that thing....no joy :( ...probably I will check with the supplier now.... oscam panel shows myline as CONNECTED but not channels..

just did that thing....no joy :( ...probably I will check with the supplier now.... oscam panel shows myline as CONNECTED but not channels..
if you have done everything your end it will need to be changed on your providers end. hopefully gets sorted for you bud, just give it time thou everyone is working hard on getting it all sorted for everyone (y)

hi pal im having the same issue on the oscam portal it shows what ime supposed to be watching but chanel not clearing on box did you manage to sort this ?

hi pal im having the same issue on the oscam portal it shows what ime supposed to be watching but chanel not clearing on box did you manage to sort this ?
Again this will most likely be suppliers end now if you’ve done everything correctly your end.
Just be patient I’m sure providers are working on it.

Back