VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

Right got oscam installed just need more help on getting the line in where exactly does it go is it oscam user that needs editing

Big thanks to Robinhood, he got me sorted me out with some technical help and I am back up and running. Unfortunately, the board is infested by small minded people who delight in ridiculing and putting doen people that genuinely ask for help. This is what puts off some us from participating.......... Thanks to members like Robinhood though, you are a massive credit to the Tech Kings Community.

Hi all. Need help. I have been reading everything and got too much confused. I am on atv 6.1 with Wooshbuild and downloaded and installed mgcamd 1.45a but nothing is working. Does it need to be atv 6.3 or 6.4? Also does it need to be grogbuild? Is Wooshbuild not working? I have also tried to download atv 6.3 and 6.4 but when I unzip it, it gives folder zgemma and then h5 and then 5 files under it which is different to what everyone has shown in their videos on youtube.

Try making them and see some providers have already done it their end so try and see pal
Ok thanks , will copy my current settings just in case ... saw some earlier posts on a couple of tickboxes that should be ticked , does this still apply or does these changes resolve that ?

Ok thanks , will copy my current settings just in case ... saw some earlier posts on a couple of tickboxes that should be ticked , does this still apply or does these changes resolve that ?
YES tick those 2 boxes and see what happens

YES tick those 2 boxes and see what happens
Ok thanks , last question before i start making some changes , which screen do you go to when deleting the empty readers - sill question but is it the Readers header then the " Bin " icon

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    111.4 KB · Views: 20
Sorry i am getting confused , in your guide it says " Clear that off and delete the empty readers " ..how do i delete the empty readers ?? Also i am on a different version of OSCAM ( r11214 ) does this matter ?
IF there are any empty ones highlight them and delete as appropriate

Like I said in Oscam Mainframe..... Click FILES and then Oscam servers IF there are readers in there you WILL see them you can't miss them they'll be on that page

Back