VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

just to let some folks no ,
I have it working again with an old zgemma h2 running openatv 6.1 and old oscam_atv 1.2 11353 version .......you dont need to install the lastest oscam and openatv for it to work
it does freeze a little now tho

These are my oscam emu configs for openvix openatv will be similar. I cant guarantee this will work but may help those still having issues setting up oscam for the first time

First install oscam emu from your plugin feeds then start oscam emu you can send the attached files in oscam-emu folder to box opnevix will be etc\tuxbox\config I think openatv is now /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-xxxx xxx being the oscam name so it should be emu

Once files have been sent start oscam via the box.

Now you can type your box ip adress in web browser this should bring up OpenWebif to the left you should see extras choose OSCam Webinterface

View attachment 50125

This should now take you to oscam interface on the top bar choose readers choose that

View attachment 50126

Year you should see Sky_line and VM_line readers

Choose edit to add server,port and username and password

On VM line reader tick:

Drop CWs with wrong checksum:
Skip CWs checksum test:

View attachment 50127

You can disable the sky line from there if not needed

Save then choose edit on emulator emu again tick:

Skip CWs checksum test:

Also check caid 1841

View attachment 50129

If you want more virgin lines edit oscam.server file and add a new reader i.e

Code:
[reader]
label                         = VM_line2
protocol                      = newcamd
device                        = server,port
key                           = 0102030405060708091011121314
user                          = username
password                      = password
connectoninit                 = 1
caid                          = 1841
group                         = 1
emmcache                      = 1,3,2,0
blockemm-unknown              = 1
dropbadcws                    = 1
disablecrccws                 = 1

This will only work if your provider has made changes server side. For me oscam-latest wont work but oscam emu will.
dsayers will this work with CWS line

Yes it's for newcamd lines in oscam just edit oscam.server edit server,port username and password with your details and start oscam
will i be able to switch back to mgcamd 1.45 by just red button softam and restart mgcamd if oscam doesnt work never used oscam you see

These are my oscam emu configs for openvix openatv will be similar. I cant guarantee this will work but may help those still having issues setting up oscam for the first time

First install oscam emu from your plugin feeds then start oscam emu you can send the attached files in oscam-emu folder to box opnevix will be etc\tuxbox\config I think openatv is now /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-xxxx xxx being the oscam name so it should be emu

Once files have been sent start oscam via the box.

Now you can type your box ip adress in web browser this should bring up OpenWebif to the left you should see extras choose OSCam Webinterface

View attachment 50125

This should now take you to oscam interface on the top bar choose readers choose that

View attachment 50126

Year you should see Sky_line and VM_line readers

Choose edit to add server,port and username and password

On VM line reader tick:

Skip CWs checksum test:

View attachment 50127

You can disable the sky line from there if not needed

Save then choose edit on emulator emu again tick:

Skip CWs checksum test:

Also check caid 1841

View attachment 50129

If you want more virgin lines edit oscam.server file and add a new reader i.e

Code:
[reader]
label                         = VM_line2
protocol                      = newcamd
device                        = server,port
key                           = 0102030405060708091011121314
user                          = username
password                      = password
connectoninit                 = 1
caid                          = 1841
group                         = 1
emmcache                      = 1,3,2,0
blockemm-unknown              = 1
dropbadcws                    = 1
disablecrccws                 = 1

This will only work if your provider has made changes server side. For me oscam-latest wont work but oscam emu will.

Edit 25/04 oscam latest seems to be working now aswel.
hi i have done this but it freeze a lot,how do i stop that.

when i go to readers thers to thats green first one says
second one says
which on do i edit please
Did you send the configs to box? If you used my example configs it should show

Sky_line
VM_line
emulator

Screenshot_20200425-090808_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edit VM_line with your details then check the tick boxes are ticked as per my other post. Then check emulator has them ticked

hi i have done this but it freeze a lot,how do i stop that.

If you're line is freezing they may have issues with shares. Ask provider to have a look.

Did you send the configs to box? If you used my example configs it should show

Sky_line
VM_line
emulator

View attachment 50136

Edit VM_line with your details then check the tick boxes are ticked as per my other post. Then check emulator has them ticked

If you're line is freezing they may have issues with shares. Ask provider to have a look.
there the only 2 thats green in readersthis is at bottom of page but not switched on
line_newcamdnewcamd
and i sent the folder to tuxbox/cnfig oscam emu

oscam emu was already installed in softcam panel i just changed it from mgcamd to oscam emu and restarted it and when i press red button now its got softcam setup and underneath it also now got oscaminfo so the file must of gone on even restarted box and oscam emu again butstill no vm line greem my line off provider is still in user keys newcamd.list that wont matter will it

oscam emu was already installed in softcam panel i just changed it from mgcamd to oscam emu and restarted it and when i press red button now its got softcam setup and underneath it also now got oscaminfo so the file must of gone on even restarted box and oscam emu again butstill no vm line greem my line off provider is still in user keys newcamd.list that wont matter will it
It shouldn't matter if you have details in newcamd.list. Just to confirm you sent the configs?

i sent the full folder to tuxbox/config/oscam emu or should i of opened folder and dragged files to oscam emu

Back