VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

whats the oscam version to use and any one got a good config file for VM
Any oscam should work, personally I use oscam-emu
its been told time and time again by you grog 68 if the server hasnt fixed it at there end there is nothing you can do till they fix it other than get a line of some one else and there all going crazy with prices
my provider hasn't increased prices at all.

THIS WORKS ON CCCAM AND NLINE IF YOUR RELLERS IS ALSO SETUP TO WORK

Use openwebif

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-26 at 6.55.48 PM.jpeg
Select oscam webinterface
WhatsApp Image 2020-04-26 at 6.55.48 PM (1).jpeg
Go onto readers

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-26 at 6.55.48 PM (2).jpeg
Edit
WhatsApp Image 2020-04-26 at 6.55.48 PM (3).jpeg
Tick those 2 settings then press save
Check channels on box and they should clear, if not straight away then restart cam

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2020-04-26 at 6.55.48 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2020-04-26 at 6.55.48 PM.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
i have had a stroke cant read write can i get my box on using free range 6.1 mgcamb box h5.2tc any help would be appreciated thanks

I'm not sure why but I was trying oscam latest but it only seemed to open a few channels on and off. I thought I would try oscam emu and that worked for me.

What I did was added the same checkbox to my user and emulator and also had to add caid 1841 to emulator then restarted cam.

This might have been a coincidence if provider was doing work but when I try oscam latest it wouldn't work switched back to emu and it works. Still some channels not working but most are.

This may not work if provider hasn't done work there end.
This has worked for me. I did the tick boxes and they came on but was freezing every few mins. Added the caid number to emu and is running fine. Cheers.

Grog -- things moving toooo fast for me ;)
Basically it was the same probleam, SD had it to start with and then vm made same changes to HD, this latest fix to providers servers and your box brings everything that we lost in the past week back.

Can someone not stick up a working image with Oscam installed to save all the confusion.
there are working images, grogbuild freerange has working oscam and mgcamd (for mipsel boxes) as do many other images.

You just need to edit your oscam.server file which is what the first post of this thread does via the oscam panel. the oscam.server file comes from your provider.

Your provider needs to fix his end as well, which can't be fixed by any image

i have had a stroke cant read write can i get my box on using free range 6.1 mgcamb box h5.2tc any help would be appreciated thanks
Yes I can login via teamviewer and reconfigure it for you if someone is there to type as I will need answers to a few questions as we go along.
Have you been in touch with your provider?
Has he said it's fixed at his end?
If not it won't work until he has

there are working images, grogbuild freerange has working oscam and mgcamd (for mipsel boxes) as do many other images.

You just need to edit your oscam.server file which is what the first post of this thread does via the oscam panel. the oscam.server file comes from your provider.

Your provider needs to fix his end as well, which can't be fixed by any image

Thanks for your help, I'll give your image a go is it ok for Zgemma H2H? Sorry for all the trouble but I have never used Oscam and can't for the life of me get it onto my present Dragon Image.

Back