VM ROI

where you located at? and what exactly is not working currently?
I'll put up new cables.xml and some more info in coming days.

dublin and nothing working for me so cannot recheck.
did you get cline to get channels working?

I'm currently snooping through all frequencies to find more channels. On my box around 15 channels missing - rte one +1, most of music, some discovery. If anyone have 'em please share frequencies.

dublin and nothing working for me so cannot recheck.
did you get cline to get channels working?

I'm currently snooping through all frequencies to find more channels. On my box around 15 channels missing - rte one +1, most of music, some discovery. If anyone have 'em please share frequencies.

All those channels working for me in North Dublin. If you want to give me a list of channels you need I can check frequencies for you over the weekend. RTE+1 is 150MHz 6887000 QAM256

cheers aaronm13, fault was on my end. cable wasn't properly plugged in cable box and 150Mhz was missing. now all back and good using good old cables.xml from first post. have 308 channels.

screenshot.jpg

back to 7 day epg project.

UPC 7 day EPG

As promised I made UPC 7 day EPG that works for all channels I and my family watch.
You will need any Enigma2 cable box, any firmware installed with Rytec XMLTV Import Plugin (I use Zgemma H1 with OpenATV 5.1).

Instructions:
  • Install Rytec XMLTV Import Plugin from your image feed.
  • Extract and copy files attached to /etc/xmltvimport
  • In XMLTV Configuration choose source UPC.IE 7 days XMLTV
  • Do manual download
  • Set daily automatic updates.

Latest upcie.channels.xml and upcie.sources.xml will be always here:
upcie.channels.xml
upcie.sources.xml

Attachments

• upcie7dayepg.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
You definitely need line to watch channels. Epg will update with and without line
Thanks for that,i was able to get it working,tho i did have a problem with the cables in the first post,when i did an auto scan the zgemma would hang and frezze when it was scanning 401000 3/4.i got around this by doing a manuall scan.if only there was an abm for upc it would be great.

Give it plenty of time. Full scan using cables.xml takes around 30 -40 minutes on my ZGemma and sometimes feels like stuck. Or feel free to remove all lines with 401000 frequency in it..
Regards ABM I haven't fount information channel for that yet. If somebody have, please share.

is this available to to the waterford area , do i have to have upc account , if not whats needed for set up ?

Anyone got the frequencies for HD channels only southside dublin please?

Have the RTE HD coming in 100%, just need the rest please

Back