VM ROI

Uk virgin lines dont work in ROI, its a different setup, the seller must have known this when you bought it, contact him for a refund.
Youve not much chance of getting a working vm line in ROI

if it was bought through fleabay just tell him it's not as described
he'll try the 'you can't use this box for illegal purposes' crap
just let him know his feedback score will be mashed, this is the only thing these people care about

if it was bought through fleabay just tell him it's not as described
he'll try the 'you can't use this box for illegal purposes' crap
just let him know his feedback score will be mashed, this is the only thing these people care about

Again thanks....will certainly return as you have highlighted . Grateful for you genuine help!

the frequency is four three two two oh
so put that in and i'm sure
that when you scan
you'll see that you can
watch movies and sports and much more

43220 :grin:
ok thanks
Have most still seems to be missing some, will have to put them in order now they are all over the place, or is there a channell list i can download?

ok thanks
Have most still seems to be missing some, will have to put them in order now they are all over the place, or is there a channell list i can download?

if you run autobouquetsmaker it should arrange them into sections?
menu>setup>service searching>autobouqetsmaker>start scan
only takes one minute usually

if you run autobouquetsmaker it should arrange them into sections?
menu>setup>service searching>autobouqetsmaker>start scan
only takes one minute usually
Upc Network , TP index 1/80 , Frequesncy 306.0 , Symbol rate 6900 , Network ID 43220 , LCN ON.

are these the settings i should ahve for limerick? as not getting all sports channells

Upc Network , TP index 1/80 , Frequesncy 306.0 , Symbol rate 6900 , Network ID 43220 , LCN ON.

are these the settings i should ahve for limerick? as not getting all sports channells

i'm not sure, i found the netid, don't know if the frequncy has changed, quite a few uk ones have changed in past few days though so quite likely it has

Yes I have that virgin100 and virgin one network fine server online nothing clearing
hey i see you got sorted, what make box you have as maybe you need to do a scan, send me message and i can try to help.also depends what part of dublin you in , think there is different net ids.

My server shut down last last week, the guy running it had no interest and is moving efforts to IPTV.

Anyone know if any VM servers are left in ROI ?

My server shut down last last week, the guy running it had no interest and is moving efforts to IPTV.

Anyone know if any VM servers are left in ROI ?
I am guessing this means he or she lost interest in hosting a VM server as I would be very surprised if there was no interest from people looking for an active server these days!

Back