VM ROI

So is vm stilling working and where can i get test line
There is one server working, and I doubt very much you are going to get a test mate. I dont know if it is sold on here(I don'tthink it is), and if it was many of our line sellers got the hump with the amount of tests you requested - they have said you asked for a weekend test time and again, and never bought.

Hi all. This is probably a stupid question and I think I know the answer but here goes. I live in Clare where VM isn’t available. Can I buy lines? Does it run off the internet or do you have to connect to a VM supply as well?

Hi all. This is probably a stupid question and I think I know the answer but here goes. I live in Clare where VM isn’t available. Can I buy lines? Does it run off the internet or do you have to connect to a VM supply as well?

Youll need a virgin connection to be able to use card share

Hi all. Got a letter for Vermin today saying that “ local analogue tv service switches off on July 1st in cork”
Will this effect people using enigma boxes ?

VM have been doing some upgrade works in my area. They replaced the tap on the front of my house too. Since then (and from what I recall, a day or two before) I've noticed service interruptions on my usually perfect line.

Rebooted my Mutant HD2400, updated to latest OpenVix, and I'm still getting service interruptions. For example, it was down this morning but back now.

Is there any way I can pinpoint the issue down to VM and their "upgrades", or if its the line?

Cheers

Last edited:
VM have been doing some upgrade works in my area. They replaced the tap on the front of my house too. Since then (and from what I recall, a day or two before) I've noticed service interruptions on my usually perfect line.

Rebooted my Mutant HD2400, updated to latest OpenVix, and I'm still getting service interruptions. For example, it was down this morning but back now.

Is there any way I can pinpoint the issue down to VM and their "upgrades", or if its the line?

Cheers
have you checked virgin service status on website could be problems in your area

Back