VM2 HD Skin

is there a fix to get the programme description to scroll in the main epg ?

is there a fix to get the programme info scrolling in the main epg ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for great image man but have one question in your pictures I can see you have a timeline on your timeshift but mine is blank please see pictures
917fd1a46830f5e138af38f2ee16218e.jpg
5fe19284916b88043005dc170c485895.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Great skin very realistic but why does my epg and my recordings look like this

Attachments

• 20180125_182929.jpg
    20180125_182929.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 109
  • 20180125_183013.jpg
    20180125_183013.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 107
Great skin very realistic but why does my epg and my recordings look like this
You need to go in to your EPG settings and change 'Picture in graphics' to 'yes'. Looks like you also need to change the service width and pipcon width.

Not sure about the recordings as mine is also like this.

Any idea why when I install this skin the display on the front of my box stays at -oo-?

Also for some reason my picture freezes every now and again but when I switch back to the old VM skin the picture is fine.

I am using Open ATV image.

Last edited by a moderator:
VM2 HD V3.001
By Chabs (Chabs Da Great)

Download the attached ipk file

Extract the ipk in the downloaded rar file and ftp the extracted ipk file to /tmp of your reciever

Installation:

Telnet command

opkg update && opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

OpenATV

Menu... setup... software management... install local extension
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box.

OpenVIX

Menu > setup > VIX > Iplkg install
memory/tmp
Press ok on the package
press green to install
Reboot Your Box

Once it has installed you need to set it as your skin.

(OpenATV)

Menu... setup... Usage & GUI... skin setup.
Restart GUI

(OpenVIX)

Menu...setup...System...user interface...skin setup.
Restart GUI

Channel Selection Screen:

View attachment 25373

Infobar:

View attachment 25375

Second Infobar:

View attachment 25376

Graphical EPG:

View attachment 25377

Movie Selection Screen:

View attachment 25378

Plugin Browser:

View attachment 25379

Menu Screen:

View attachment 25380

PVR State:

View attachment 25381

Timeshift:

View attachment 25382

History Zap:

View attachment 25383

Dropbox Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9x3k18q6xtsdp3/enigma2-plugin-skins-vm2hd_V3.001_Chababu_all.ipk?dl=0

Enjoy & Dont Forget 2 Give Feedback...

:)

Thank you Chabs, I have found this to be the best skin! there is only one issue I have, I don't know if it's unique to your skin but when you enable displaying of the "Picon and Service name" there is a - space - between the picon and the service name. is there any way to remove this space?

Last edited:
Good looking VM skin! I'm having an issue though where I'll watch a recording and go back to FTA channels and change channel up or down and my box will crash? Same happens if I pause after watching a recording, other than that timeshift works ok.
Im running open atv 6.2 wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h7 and other skins work fine.
Any help appreciated

Good looking VM skin! I'm having an issue though where I'll watch a recording and go back to FTA channels and change channel up or down and my box will crash? Same happens if I pause after watching a recording, other than that timeshift works ok.
Im running open atv 6.2 wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h7 and other skins work fine.
Any help appreciated

Post a crash log 2 see whats causing it.

there's this line:
GPT is invalid, using primary GPT.
<6>[ 1.679920] mmcblk0: p1 p2 p3 p4 p5 p6 p7 p8 p9 p10
<3>[ 1.688148] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p3): couldn't mount as ext3 due to feature incompatibilities
<4>[ 1.699371] EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p3): warning: mounting fs with errors, running e2fsck is recommended

is the usb partitioned?

I'm not sure I upgraded to a 1tb hard drive and thought it could be that but I've reflashed, initialised and same crash happens on this skin.

Sorry hopefully I'm not being dumb (well not too much though!!)
Chabs What is the difference in these skins?
VM HD
VM1.5
VM 2

I'm guessing this skin is not compatible with OpenVix?

Installed the package but it doesn't appear in the list of installed skins at all, so I can't apply it. Tried re-installing the package, but I get the error saying it's already installed. :(

I have a problem

Been using this skin for ages - enigma2-plugin-skins-vm2hd_V3.001_Chababu_all.ipk

I have reflashed my box today with the latest Open ATV 6.2 v3, and sent this skin over to the box.

When i click EPG button to Choose bouquet (the left hand side does not fit on the screen).

Could someone tell me how i can re-align please? It was ok before i flashed the box. The tv channels all fit ok

Attachments

• IMG_1744.JPG
    IMG_1744.JPG
    976.1 KB · Views: 14
I have a problem

Been using this skin for ages - enigma2-plugin-skins-vm2hd_V3.001_Chababu_all.ipk

I have reflashed my box today with the latest Open ATV 6.2 v3, and sent this skin over to the box.

When i click EPG button to Choose bouquet (the left hand side does not fit on the screen).

Could someone tell me how i can re-align please? It was ok before i flashed the box. The tv channels all fit ok
Sorted

I went into extended gui, and tweaked the osd left/right

Hi, i was using this skin for a while and i found out it seems to be causing my Zgemma to crash when exiting recordings to live tv. I was able to reproduce it quite easily. I switched to default skin and it doesnt crash anymore when exiting recordings.

If anyone else was having this issue, it's worth trying a new skin. Was going crazy trying to figure it out haha.

Should point out it's a Zgeamm H7.S running OpenATV 6.3. I think the error was this last line in the crash log;

23:49:37.8080 gui/ewidget.cpp:337 recalcClipRegionsWhenVisible gui/ewidget.cpp:337 ASSERTION t FAILED!

Hi, i was using this skin for a while and i found out it seems to be causing my Zgemma to crash when exiting recordings to live tv. I was able to reproduce it quite easily. I switched to default skin and it doesnt crash anymore when exiting recordings.

If anyone else was having this issue, it's worth trying a new skin. Was going crazy trying to figure it out haha.

Should point out it's a Zgeamm H7.S running OpenATV 6.3. I think the error was this last line in the crash log;

23:49:37.8080 gui/ewidget.cpp:337 recalcClipRegionsWhenVisible gui/ewidget.cpp:337 ASSERTION t FAILED!

been having same issues on h7s , skins where crashing my system, what skin you using now?

Chabs
Hi, would there be any chance to add the yellow line that goes down the epg showing the exact time, the same as the red hd one from the vix extensions , red hd is perfect apart from its only 720p and not 1080p, thank you.

Back