Vodaphone fibre100 landline extensions

was just about to signup for this, when the last page said that wired extensions won’t work.
Has anyone any advice on how i get the extension upstairs in the bedroom working if I sign up?
GOP.

Copper landlines are being discontinued soon, so the extension will eventually not work even if you don’t go with Vodafone.

With Vodafone, you’ll need a dect phone to replace the extension upstairs.

We're with Vodafone as I got a nice cheap deal for 18 months. I wouldn't go with them again though, their customer service is bloody awful and most of the people who are working for them have no idea what they're talking about.
I had a two week delay in getting my service up and running but did get well compensated in the end. I'll get about six months free for the hassle. Still wouldn't renew, although now it is up and running the service is spot on.

You phone plugs into the back of the router, works by VoIP, I believe. We've just signed up, so far no issues. Not actually tried to use the phone service yet.

You should still be able to use the extensions in the house, but they will have to be connected to the back of the router.

I echo the poor customer service. I was going to join them until they insisted I used the wrong address about 1 mile down the road. Most organisations using an outdated postal address file are able to override it and correct it, but they weren't interested. The people I spoke to were UK based too!

Back