Vodaphone - Their broaband

Seems to be a few mix bags with Voda ref throttling and streaming. Just signed up with voda, shall i cancel whilst in my 14 days and swap? I only have FTTC here so not much choice, all open reach here.

Heard some pro's about Shell Energy broadband but was skeptical if needed support...

Was with Plusnet previously and swapped to NowBroadband and it is shocking, don't want a repeat so rather get out early if possible better alternative!! cheers
I've got it, no issues for me, been no different to ee or Plusnet

Vodafone internet is spot on , as i posted earlier , runs withput any issues at all , we are having alot of fibre installs going on in my localnarea and my nets never went off once yet

Vodafone internet is spot on , as i posted earlier , runs withput any issues at all , we are having alot of fibre installs going on in my localnarea and my nets never went off once yet

Looking forward to it then mate... read some bad things about them throttling etc but all those posts are from 2020 and a small amount of recent ones.. seems like they've sorted their shit out since then!!

Seems to be a few mix bags with Voda ref throttling and streaming. Just signed up with voda, shall i cancel whilst in my 14 days and swap? I only have FTTC here so not much choice, all open reach here.

Heard some pro's about Shell Energy broadband but was skeptical if needed support...

Was with Plusnet previously and swapped to NowBroadband and it is shocking, don't want a repeat so rather get out early if possible better alternative!! cheers
Shell is decent for the price but from your voda usage you should be good to go as I believe Vodafone don't charge much for internet either. Tbh as long as you get the line coming through it just depends on the router they give.

Shell is decent for the price but from your voda usage you should be good to go as I believe Vodafone don't charge much for internet either. Tbh as long as you get the line coming through it just depends on the router they give.

all lines are on open reach here, I know voda had a past of throttling so hope it's not the case as most recent reviews sound positive-ish.....

Reactions: m4u
Yeah I think if you're not a heavy download user you should be fine. Worst case VPN the internet.

Well I've done something I said I never would again. Sky's prices were crippling me they wouldn't budge on prices and Vodafone were the cheapest I could find.

I've come from being with sky 1gb fibre which had shot up to £60 a month maybe a little more with that stupid add on they wouldn't remove.

Gone with Vodafone again. Gone with there 500mb package.. £35 a month on offer with £100 cashback .

Been installed a week now and all's well. Even using there router I'm getting almost 500mb in all rooms

Unlike sky aswell speed tests go straight to 500mb no slow build up like sky did. It's just instant 500mb.

I had a Netgear rax80 installed which cost me a arm and a leg which wouldnt get 500mb throughout the house with sky.

So I'm happy and speeds seem to stay the same all day and night.

Well I've done something I said I never would again. Sky's prices were crippling me they wouldn't budge on prices and Vodafone were the cheapest I could find.

I've come from being with sky 1gb fibre which had shot up to £60 a month maybe a little more with that stupid add on they wouldn't remove.

Gone with Vodafone again. Gone with there 500mb package.. £35 a month on offer with £100 cashback .

Been installed a week now and all's well. Even using there router I'm getting almost 500mb in all rooms

Unlike sky aswell speed tests go straight to 500mb no slow build up like sky did. It's just instant 500mb.

I had a Netgear rax80 installed which cost me a arm and a leg which wouldnt get 500mb throughout the house with sky.

Sky internet is crap we had nothing but problems with them.
How long till you start complaining about Vodafone again🤔🤔😂😂😂

Is that fibre to premises? I can't even get that speed here. Glad you are happy with it so far.

Good deal with the cashback

I know a lot of places are getting GRAIN right now . seems really stable so far. they actually do fibre to the house not just to the box with is great too!

Back