Vodaphone - Their broaband

Pelter

There's a good deal afoot as mine comes to an end....is the any reason to avoid, if you get my drift?

It's much of a muchness between the big ISPs really, they all tend to have average service levels - and can be a bit of a pain to go through support if problems arise

I've been with BT, Sky, Plusnet, Virgin and John Lewis over the years.

You have to pay more and go with a smaller provider to get better service

They should be fine. As long as the net works and you don't need to contact support it'll be fine. I believe there has been known issues in the past with blocks but haven't heard any of that with voda for the past year.

They should be fine. As long as the net works and you don't need to contact support it'll be fine. I believe there has been known issues in the past with blocks but haven't heard any of that with voda for the past year.
Thanks for that. All I needed to 👂

I have Vodafone broadband, have had no blocks and speeds seem no different to Plusnet which I had before. Not had to contact support for any reasons yet.

No complaints yet.

Blocks can depend on your supplier tbf.

Okay chaps...I think I'm happy to go with vodaphone, given your experiences and plus et being my current ISP.
Happy to end it there, myself.
Cheers.

I got a £85 giftcard offer, when we signed up, which i just received a few days ago, so worth seeing what deals are out there

I used Vodafone when they 1st kicked off selling broadband.. My upload speeds, we're greater than my d/load speeds. It was a exchange issue. At this point it was my get out of contract time.
As Vodafone could not fulfill their side of the contract..

im a bit late to the party, but im with vodafone for my isp, only get 56mbp max due to being through the phone line, no blocks so far altho i do use a vpn, when i wasnt using a vpn no blocks either and contact if req is good , i had to contact them once and they updated my router over the line to fix a issue.

that 56mb is running a fire stickx2 a pc, 3 tablets, cctv system, 2 mobiles 3x tv's and never seems to flicker on speeds obv all used at different times not all at once lol

Seems to be a few mix bags with Voda ref throttling and streaming. Just signed up with voda, shall i cancel whilst in my 14 days and swap? I only have FTTC here so not much choice, all open reach here.

Heard some pro's about Shell Energy broadband but was skeptical if needed support...

Was with Plusnet previously and swapped to NowBroadband and it is shocking, don't want a repeat so rather get out early if possible better alternative!! cheers

Back