Voting and Getting Virus ?????

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
Was doing my usual voting and when clicking on Topsites Gateway Page vote button my Avast anti virus wont leave me in saying that it was a trojan anyone getting this with their anti virus programme ?First time this has happened to me :confused:

You are right moh, my antivirus has detected it too:

whatl.png

No worries moh :), i guess H will have to remove the link to the site until we find out whats going on with ftatoplist.

http://topftalist.com/\{gzip}

JS:Illredir-B [Trj]

Trojan Horse.....

This is my little culprit above.....

Well done avast pro lol

probably down to the notice on the top of the screen saying it needs a new owner and whoever emails the person will get it for free

Thats the first vote site axxxo, that doesnt seem to be causing any problems, its the second site thats starting to act up.

No problems here either. It may be that some antivirus' are giving a false positive with their redirection page on this site.

I am the owner of TOPFTALIST.COM and hope to have corrected the problem by deleting the spam banners and blocking the IP addresses. We will be keeping an eye on the site more during the next few weeks.

Thank you,

Avast is still detecting a virus for me just tried entering the site again.

all is checking out good for me with Avast...

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

v4wea9.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

DRweb as well

Avast is still picking it up for me and looking back on this thread 2 members using Avast and another member using another anti virus are having trouble clicking on the vote banner so i just dont know plus i have lowered the sensitivity of my antivirus and im still getting the same virus coming up :confused:

Back