Voting and Getting Virus ?????

This is no offense to the site owner, sometimes these sites get swamped with this shit and it is hard word getting to the root of the problem so respect to the site owner coming and trying to help, once its fixed I dont have any problem putting it back up.

As i said earlier (y) for lacaliboy in trying to sort this.

Last edited:
I too had a file that wanted to download to my pc without permission, I am behind that much it had no problem giving it a kick up the ass, apologies but until this has been resolved, for the safety of our forum members I will have to remove the banner.

Once the problem is fixed I won't have any problem placing the banner in our header once again.

If any members want to test the site then that is up to you and you can discuss it in here until the problem is solved. IF you want to test it then please do so via with links via PM. We don't want any links on the open forum that leads to a virus. You can discuss problems here until it is fixed but DO NOT post any links to the site until it is fixed.

Many thanks.

Agree with you on this.

I check the second site whenever i can too, in the hope that a threat will not be picked up, but the problem still exists.

The threat may have caught the eye of other AntiVirus solutions, unfortunately it may be triggering off every AV soon. Best of luck for the site owner, im sure he or she is trying their best to solve the issue.

I just had the site wiped clean. Please check now and let me know.
Thanks everyone

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Also, why are my posts not changing?

Good work lacaliboy I'm not receiving any warnings now. Problem solved with AVG then it looks like. (y)

I just had the site wiped clean. Please check now and let me know.
Thanks everyone

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Also, why are my posts not changing?

Not sure as to why your post count is not changing. I will drop a note to HiTeck to give an opportunity to check it out. Good job on getting the site fixed.

Thanks for fixing the vote site I will put the button back up.

The reason your post count isn't changing is because posts made in the general area of the forum do not count towards your post count. If you make a post anywhere else on the forum it will rise.

Thanks for fixing the vote site I will put the button back up.

The reason your post count isn't changing is because posts made in the general area of the forum do not count towards your post count. If you make a post anywhere else on the forum it will rise.

:bang head::doh: I knew that :whistling:

All working well now, no warnings, a big thank you to the site owner for having this problem resolved.

Now to just kick ass on the first vote site. (y)

Back