Vpn on firestick

Toddy2

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
I got some free Nord vpn and successfully installed it on the app and seems to work, my question is how do you know what country to use!! I picked one close Austria for test reasons and check wifi strength I lost 5mbs from 50 so no problem there, obviously geo locked countries you can pick server, but is there any rule of thumb which to pick.
All new to me, I usually do a bit of googling research before asking questions but cant find too much out ,so any opinions would be appreciated

Always recommended to select server location closest to you, depending on choices available from your VPN supplier i always use Iceland or Ukraine.
I avoid UK and Ireland even though they are closest to me.

What do you mean how do you know what country to use?
If you want to use bbc you need to use uk
You want to watch some German streaming, you need to set it to Germany

What do you mean how do you know what country to use?
If you want to use bbc you need to use uk
You want to watch some German streaming, you need to set it to Germany
Yes I get that bit!! But I'm sure the other threads are n ot streaming from the Ukraine and Iceland !! I didn't want to change the country every day, perhaps usa for netflix
Looking to leave it on somewhere neutral and not to far away!!

If streaming the likes of BBC i dont see a reason for a VPN. BBC & Netflix can now detect many VPNs.
I rather use liberal nations, or nations that that dont give fook about strict UK laws, yes that will always fall back to the VPN supplier to disclose. As your using NordVPN they will “not” disclose your habbits online.
If your just using a VPN for geo unblocking or bypassing EPL block any crap VPN will do. Your using NordVPN and is well respected and you should have no come back on seeding or uploading torrents.
(others will spill the beans)!!

@Toddy2 your running one of best VPNs, along side PIA VPN are most trusted out there. Really depends what your needing VPN for.... if your sharing content online your VPN your using will protect you.
If its just for geo unblocking restrictions and EPL blocks on IP*V there is cheaper less secure options out there.

Speaking of NordVPN if using cracked version will that still be same as legit account?

Was thinking of using torrents again after not for quite few years as never had VPN . Used to download torrents without VPN before they started clamping down.

Just want to know if you cracked Nord VPN will it protect if downloading torrents compared to legit account.

I also think I read nord vpn, ipvanish and another one forgot the name log what your doing. Could be wrong here.

They are not cracked.
You are wrong @channelking
A quick goggle search will tell you NordVPN and PIA VPN dont disclose logs and IPs. IPvanish have been known to spill the beans.
VPN accounts are key logged accounts. They dont last long as when there released everyone uses them then owner changes password.
(just like netflix accounts)

Got this list awhile ago. Some worked the last i checked.
Doubt they all still work.

EDIT:
removed VPN login details.

Last edited:
By cracked I mean the hacked accounts sorry not very technically astute in this like others.

Sellers who sell the hacked accounts for VPNs I mean would this work same way as legit VPN account you have yourself.

As want to be sure if you torrents again with hacked vpn in this case wont get emails or letters from ISP.

Vpns would work the same either way whether bought from their website or from ebay ect as they are just login details what you buy same with Netflix just login details that you buy

Thanks for all the input everyone, I have a bit more insight into it now!! I am on Iceland on the Firestick and UK at the moment H7s !! Cracked and hacked, and remember if you bought something on Prime day this is your last free day!!

I've been using a hacked account for 6 months now all it is is login details for nord vpn same with Netflix I have login details from a site 4 screens uhd 4k any problems I get new login details:LOL:(y)

Well we had our family netflix hacked and shared because some lowlife wouldn't pay the small fee which netflix is.

Why would you want a hacked vpn ? I'm sure the person who's account it belongs too wouldn't be happy if they knew.
The answer to your question is the the reason I had 2 N lines when they worked properly and now have 2 iptv subs!! You can buy username /password I don't think these have come from a individual as I have 6 devices and 3 years!!

Apparently Rupert Murdock thinks along them “LINES” also.

IPTV is understandable because Sky/Virgin is expensive and it doesn't affect the end user.
VPNS and Netflix are cheap as anything so why not just do it legit ? Plus your money is going to a hacker who could be doing all sorts of dodgy stuff

Them hacked login details i removed last night were free, i did not pay for them and at the time i tried about 20 out of 60 and 15 worked.
Hacking is hacking mate. The value of the goods/service hacked is irrelevant. As its TV service being hacked it is fine as your saving money. But why is not fine to use hacked VPN/Netflix accounts?

I do get your point @NazoDoop
I think its the robin hood you are suggesting? Rob of the rich and not the poor.

Back