VPN plugin on Zgemma

No mate, I couldn’t get it too work tried everything. Had to give up in the end was too frustrating getting nowhere. So cancelled my sub with them.

That is disappointing to hear mate, I think I'll have to follow suit. It's such a shame, the service I'm with are really good too but it's kind of pointless when it keeps all going off when footy is on.

In the meantime did you manage to find a good service that doesn't need a vpn. I've had a look but I'm not getting much luck mate. I'm looking for someone that can set me up using the qr code via xtream editor.

If you can recommend me someone you know, would be very grateful if you would please pm me :)

Cheers

i have the same problem i have wooshbuild infinity atv 6.2 xtreme editor so i can use xe vpn with digibit i have changed dns to google 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 my ip stays the same used ip checker still the same ip even when its saying its running i have tried various country servers with no change still wont work .

why do i get this when posting This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors.

Back