VPN plugin on Zgemma

Hi guys, has anyone got the VPN pliugin to work on the Zgemma H2s, I've now tried a digibit & ipvanish VPN accounts and i can't get it to work at all. it shows the VPN is active on the box but nothing works.

My iptv sub is able to run on an VPN account, and i have also used a VPN router which works some times but just wanted to see if the plugin on wooshbuild was better or not.

Any helps would be appreciated.

Update to the latest version of your image. You maybe missing all the packages to run openvpn.

You could try in putty:

cd /sbin

modprobe tun

ok need some help with digibit on v7 ive set it all up light goes green but apart from trying it when epl is on how can you test to see if it works by the way using it on a zgemma box thanks

one way to check if the vpn is working is to check to see IF the IP changes when the vpn is active.
use Putty & log into the box then enter: wget -qO- http://ipecho.net/plain;echo into putty & pres enter to show your IP address, run the cmd in putty with vpn OFF & vpn ON, if the vpn is working your IP will change.

one way to check if the vpn is working is to check to see IF the IP changes when the vpn is active.
use Putty & log into the box then enter: wget -qO- http://ipecho.net/plain;echo into putty & pres enter to show your IP address, run the cmd in putty with vpn OFF & vpn ON, if the vpn is working your IP will change.
When I try to make it run in openvpn nothing happens ...so will try that later

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

beaky how do you remove vpn account ive pressed on remove and nothing happens

ftp into the box (I use filzilla)
navigate to etc/openvpn & remove/delete the doc (password.txt or login.txt) with your un&pw will deactivate vpn

dont know how to do that mate only just got this why wont it just remove from the program where it says remove vpn account/

Install latest wooshbuild 7 Then green button download plugins scroll down to wooshbuild install easy digibit vpn plugin and reboot then enter details into that (goose73)

I have the digibit app using ipvanish, goes green when you start the vpn but when you press exit it goes red. Not sure if it's running or not or is there a bug?

Does anyone know how to install ipvanish on zgemma star 2s a step by step would be helpful as am numpty when comes to things like this any help would be appreciated Chris

if you use the latest vooshbuild and vpn plugin from the voosh exteitions folder it ipvanish is now on the list with digibit and pia.

No sorry not seeing it I have iptv-player-icon-updater and skyq-large-picons that it when I press wooshbuild in downloadable plugins. Like I said before am a real numpty when it comes to things like this sorry.

Back