VPN provider recommendations please

Does anyone know of a VPN provider that has a server in either Russia or Belarus.
I get it might not be possible right now, providers may have dropped servers to those locations.

Express VPN have a Belarus one listed, but when it connects it doesn't work and just loose internet connection.

Reason I'm looking for this is I'm still following Vysshaya Liga in Belarus, really got into during lockdown and still enjoy watching games.

I have to say I've been really impressed with Mullvan. I like how it runs from month to month so if I don't need it for a while I can just choose not to top up.

If you are connecting to a server in Russia or Belarus you are responsible for the murder of Ukrainian children.
It's that simple, someone pays for those servers, paying any money (by default or otherwise) is giving money to Russia to continue their genocide.

If you are connecting to a server in Russia or Belarus you are responsible for the murder of Ukrainian children.
It's that simple, someone pays for those servers, paying any money (by default or otherwise) is giving money to Russia to continue their genocide.
Well said bud wouldn't put any money in any Russian account the murdering tw@ts

So I used to use Nord for years, but towards the back end of using it, really struggled with consistent speeds. Have gone to ExpressVPN and had no issues so far.

As mentioned stacksocial lifetime account for under £30, bought a keepsolid account over 12 months ago never had an issue but there's plenty of other vpn on offer there

As mentioned stacksocial lifetime account for under £30, bought a keepsolid account over 12 months ago never had an issue but there's plenty of other vpn on offer there
Yes perhaps I won a free lifetime Ivacy account works on android windows but with reguards to enigma2 it does work but cannot even connect to uk so usless when some providers can tie you first connection. everyone can say great but never mention what devices they use them on.

I use surfshark, before that it was ipvanish
I have tried most perhaps not some of the newer ones nord vpn ok I only had about 3000 servers to chose from on enigma2 sorry just checked my old nord vpn folder 5801 servers :LOL: tried ipvanish nothing wrong with that but have eventually settled with surfshark because now can use it with wireguard on enigma2

I did notice some good deals for PIA via some of those cashback deals and I have also used PIA it was reliable
Similar used cashback sites on couple on vpn deals in the past even managed to get Nord 100% cashback once just have to pay the tax, only thing can sometimes take couple of months to receive the money

Quidco have a couple of deals at the moment. ipvanish 65% cashback and it's about 95 dollars for 2 years (I'm UK based but for some reason it's shows dollars) went to press back button after picking the two year deal and it offered 25% off the 2 year meaning 72 dollars, factor in the 65% cashback so about 40 off meaning 2 year sub for 30 dollars and a bit less on pounds which looks great

Back