vpn router setup help please.

i have a 4k firestick brought it the other day off amazon just in case.
but as i say i like the ease of the tv apps lol.

i hav been doing this for years now via cardsharing then moving to the iptv side,

i still use my xtrend et8000 for whats left of cardsharing and have iptv installed on that as well.

i hav been doing this for years now via cardsharing then moving to the iptv side,

i still use my xtrend et8000 for whats left of cardsharing and have iptv installed on that as well.
4K Firestick will do the trick no problem. Send that yellow junk back lol Like Mike said you may need a ethernet adaptor. I've always had good speeds on my Firesticks depends how far you are away from router.

Your xtrend can handle IPTV ?

Your xtrend can handle IPTV ?
yes m8. have had iptv on it for about 6 months now. my supplier set it up and to be honest it works better than my other 2 suppliers,
its running jedi on it, i assume that means more to you than me but works great

yes m8. have had iptv on it for about 6 months now. my supplier set it up and to be honest it works better than my other 2 suppliers,
its running jedi on it, i assume that means more to you than me but works great
If it's working great why the hell you bought that yellow junk then lol!

because the IPTV apps on my tv are the ones having the buffering issue and blocks when football is on, so i want to stop the issues the tv apps are having via the vpn and the router. ( although talking with you guys im thinking maybe the firestick will be better )

the issue with the xtrend is the supplier drops regular as clock work.

can you have 2 suppliers on the firestick ??

because the IPTV apps on my tv are the ones having the buffering issue and blocks when football is on, so i want to stop the issues the tv apps are having via the vpn and the router. ( although talking with you guys im thinking maybe the firestick will be better )

the issue with the xtrend is the supplier drops regular as clock work.

can you have 2 suppliers on the firestick ??
Yes you can have more than 2 on the firestick. Get a VPN, load it on firestick install your IPTV if you have speed issues get the ethernet adaptor.

honest guys i cant thank you more.

you have changed my mind about how to go forward

if its that easy with the firestick then thats the way im gona go especially if i can just download a vpn straight onto the stick. just ordered the firestick ethernet.

can i use duplex on the firestick as i like that or is that just tv bases app and if it is what is a good firestick app.

yes i will still install a vpn after all if its that easy would be silly not ot anyway,

great i will install duplex and set iptv. as i know these and nknow they both work although i have no idea what else is out there.

i like duplex as has a nice EPG setup.

about a month late but the GL.iNet GL-MT300N-V2 (Mango) Wireless Mini Portable VPN Travel Router can be set up wired or wireless. and you can set it up so you only need to flip the switch on the side to make the vpn kick in . very useful.

mango routers have easy VPN client config, either ovpn or wireguard just drop the config in and connect
ovpn you will get 10/15mbps , with wireguard servers youll get 50/60mbps

Back