VPN service

What do you plan to run it on? Are you looking at a VPN on a router, an android device or an enigma box..

On a router will be my preferred choice.
I use PIA VPN very reliable & use it on my phone and pc for £30+ for a year
I also use Vpn on a cheapie Asus router £35 its all factory configured (openvpn) on Asus for vpn so no farting about.......it okay but you Im ever only get download speeds of 10 mbs o.......i record on a zgemma & its pretty good for a cheap setup...

guys all is going tits up with IPTV so now in need of VPN on Zgemma is a new router needed or is open VPN easy

I use PIA VPN very reliable & use it on my phone and pc for £30+ for a year
I also use Vpn on a cheapie Asus router £35 its all factory configured (openvpn) on Asus for vpn so no farting about.......it okay but you Im ever only get download speeds of 10 mbs o.......i record on a zgemma & its pretty good for a cheap setup...
Bud i have a Tp link archer can i get VPN on it

Hi guys I’m running IPTV on zgemma with bee tee internet. I’m looking to firstly buy a vpn service and then get it working. I have tried to research the best way to go about doing this but can’t seem to find a simple way that I understand. If anyone could give me any advice and point me in the right direction it would be a massive help.
Thanks in advance

Any technophobia would be vpners check out the latest update to wooshbuild.

Quote:

Added a new plugin which will allow DigiBit VPN users to simply add their user details and choose which country to run VPN through. No need to copy any files when you want to change servers, just choose the country.

Clearly indicates if the VPN service is running and the current IP address in use.

Back