Best VPN

I'm a fan of Nord but it's rare I use one anyway, think I picked up a multi year via quidco so it's paid for itself.

NordVPN, if you want decent speeds and a quality connection!
Got nord vpn near end of last year and happy enough with it. It’s been good for most things and happy enough but it doesn’t do ITV X for me. I’m sure there’s a way but I just haven’t got the chance to fiddle or look into yet. No bother with bbc iplayer.

I've only used three - windscribe, express and nord. Express is the best of those imo - Nord is way slower and unreliable (for me). Express just worked. Windscribe I never truested as it's free but only really used it for buying xbox stuff from Turkey!

I ain't found one that gives good speed me. Got private internet access. Got 1gb speed and get no were near. Most give me 70mb at best. But it works so not to fussed

I just wish when members talk about vpn they mention what devices and what protocol they are using i,e. open vpn or wireguard , personally with gigablue quad uhd 4k with gigabit ethernet I could only get 68 Mbit/s but on zgemmah9combo I could get 80+ Mbits/s with 10/100 I just put that down to the quad core on the zgemma. But with wireguard protocol almost full speed provider offers openvpn software base wireguard for enigma2 hardware based.

I just wish when members talk about vpn they mention what devices and what protocol they are using i,e. open vpn or wireguard , personally with gigablue quad uhd 4k with gigabit ethernet I could only get 68 Mbit/s but on zgemmah9combo I could get 80+ Mbits/s with 10/100 I just put that down to the quad core on the zgemma. But with wireguard protocol almost full speed provider offers openvpn software base wireguard for enigma2 hardware based.
The DPN router I use hardly drops in speed at all. If I put it in full mode to a fixed location it's like a normal VPN connection and restrictions the speeds. Smart mode using DPN different animal.

Back