Hi friends, I have Private Internet Access as my VPN. I'm a real beginner at this tech stuff but was told I definitely needed a VPN. Although probably totally obvious, my question is:- Does the VPN still work if my PC is turned off?

Don’t really understand the question if you have the vpn installed on other devices switching your pc off makes no difference just check what IP address the device you are using is connected to and that will tell you if your VPN is active or not

Yes having it on your pc won’t make any difference to the Zgemma you will need to add it to the box via a plugin other option is vpn router but additional cost if existing router is not suitable

Press green button on your remote then green button again to download plugins go down to wooshbuild and download add vpn easy. PIA is one of the install options if you’re not on wooshbuild sorry :)

I'm on Open ATV. Just googled how to get VPN on zgemma and I've dived into a massive can of worms, as I said earlier I'm not really clued up on computers. I'll try find an easier way of getting what I need but thanks for your help, you pointed me in the direction I needed to be.

Hi I've installed wooshbuild for the Vu duo 2 when I've entered my details on vpn the iptv disconnects and does not reconnect, with out vpn works fine I've tried via wifi and lan still no different it also does not give me logs, any suggestions would be great. Thanks in advance.

Back