Vu Duo - Help Getting PPV Boxing To Work

But my provider confirmed it is part of the subs.

I cannot see Sky Events channel anywhere. Which is the the channel in this auto boquets red button one that has this channel which shows the PPV fights or so I've heard.

No the channel I have is called SkySpBoxOff (spelt exactly like that) which doesn't work.

But the channel which everyone is saying that it seems to be working on which I don't have is called Sky Events

menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan

does this produce the red button bouquet?

Just be warned you will never get itv box office or BT Sports box office, its not available on cable cs, until last night Sky box office always cleared ok, but so many people had problems trying to watch it last night, so its anyones guess whats happening with Sky box office in the future.

Hi,
When I go to menu, setup, service searching
There is no autoboquetsmaker option.

In service searching it shows following options:
Tuner configuration
Automatic scan
Manual scan
Fast scan
Positioner setup
Sat finder

Thanks for clarifying that itv box office and BT sport's box office is not available on cable. And yes ATM we don't know what will be happening with Sky Box Office in the future but none the less I still want to get this autoboquetsmaker sorted out so if it does come on in future then at least I'm setup for it .

Hey guys . Quick question, if I download the AutoBoquetMaker plugin on my Vu Duo, will this overwrite my existing Boquets?

Ive manually setup my boquets which has taken a extremely lonhtlon so wanted to make sure it wouldn't overwrite or delete existing boquets?

Is it worth posting this as a new topic?

to stop receiving email alerts for replies, either stop watching the thread or change notifications for watched threads

if you run ABM it will create new bouquets unless you tell it not to

No it shouldn't override current bouquets when you install AutoBouquetsMaker goto configure and check include none ABM bouquets is yes it should be yes as default, in configure you can also choose the position of ABM bouquets top or bottom.

Excellent.
When I go to plugins it's showing 2 autoboquetsmakers under systemplugins .

1 is: autoboquetsmaker (2.1 +git544)

2 is: autoboquetsmaker-po (2.1 +git544)

Which one should I download?

Also will I have to apply the settings so that it doesn't overwrite existing boquets before or after ive download plugins?

Back