VU Solo 2 IPTV Help

Ldewson86

Hi guys, i am after a bit of help please. i have been using IPTV on my VU Solo 2 since CS went dark and i have been very happy with it however the past week or so it has been glitching like mad.

I contacted my supplier and he said to clear cache on the box by turning it off for 5 minutes and restarting. This hasnt done the trick, is there any other way to clear cache and free up some RAM on my box manually ?

It is not my suppliers streams either because i have tried them on an Android box and they work perfect, i know i could just switch to using my Android box but i would rather stick with my Sat box if possible because i dont get my EPG on my android box and i like the Sly skin on my Vu box.

Alternatively would the best option be to just move to a Mag box ?

Thanks in advance

Mount a hardrive or 64 GB memory pen, also try stopping all cam's and disabling all tuners

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks, i already have an external hardrive installed. Will i still be able to watch freeview if i disable cam's and tuner's ?

Thanks, i already have an external hardrive installed. Will i still be able to watch freeview if i disable cam's and tuner's ?

Back