VU+ SOLO 2 STUCK ON STARTING

Not sure why i have this issue but i have two boxes. One h2s upstairs with wooshbuild and a vu+ solo2 downstairs. On my h2s i have channel 404 as sky sports 4 Ro and have sky sports box office on 491 but on my vu+ box channel 404 is just sky sports 4 not Ro and i dont have a channel 491. The last sports channel on vu+ is 490 boxnationHD. I know skysports box is no longer working but i can't understand why the channels are different. I even did a autobouquets E2 scan on both boxes and nothing changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even more strange

On my friends zgemma star2s she reflashed via latest wb config and in her sports bouquet she has channel 404 as skysports 4 roi but unlike my h2s she doesn't have skysports box office 491. Her last channel is the same as on my vu+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well , My Vu solo 2 stucks on " starting.. " I had flashed openatv 7.1 online via software management and after it has flash completed , I had to choice to install dual boot or exit . I tried to exit , but the hourglass kept turning and turning, so at the end I just switched the power off, I need to say , I have a usb stick which I use as HDD, so when I turned the power switch back on , I got "starting .." directly , and stayed like this for an hour, I shut down the solo 2 and then I took the usb in the back out , then I got a new image and try to flash it via the front USB, normally I should get the info " press power " to launch the new image , but it shows starting.. directly , if I press the power button directly after switching the power on , I see that the front USB is shortly switched on , but " starting .. I tried 2 different USB sticks ---- is still shown again , is there a hard reset somewhere , since it has not booted yet , I cannot access it with telnet either does anyone had this problem before
tx for any help , I hope my box is not a total lost ?

Back