Vu+solo2

Well it's probably not a PSU problem so it must be a software or hardware problem.
You may have to follow earlier advice and flash it via Putty or openwebif if possible

But if the box is not loading how can I see the ip address
If you can't use the IP address that rules out putty and openwebif, what make and size usb have you been using?
You may need to buy a SanDisk for a few quid and use that as a last hope.
It may not be recognising the usb you have

If you can't use the IP address that rules out putty and openwebif, what make and size usb have you been using?
You may need to buy a SanDisk for a few quid and use that as a last hope.
It may not be recognising the usb you have
I used SanDisk and Kingston it recognised them and they load normal but then the box reboots and stops displaying vu+ solo2 on the screen and stops there

I used SanDisk and Kingston it recognised them and they load normal but then the box reboots and stops displaying vu+ solo2 on the screen and stops there
In your OP you said you updated it and it's been unusable since then.
How did you update it?
Did you flash it or update using the remote?
If you updated it after a long time of no updates, it will be unusable until you flash it

In your OP you said you updated it and it's been unusable since then.
How did you update it?
Did you flash it or update using the remote?
If you updated it after a long time of no updates, it will be unusable until you flash it
Yes I flashed it with usb

With a quick scan through this thread l fail to see if anyone has mentioned the 'Password' to the op. Unless l need to go back to specsavers:ROFLMAO::unsure:

With a quick scan through this thread l fail to see if anyone has mentioned the 'Password' to the op. Unless l need to go back to specsavers:ROFLMAO::unsure:
That's probably because the box does not fully boot. It appears to be in boot loop which suggest a PSU problem or a Tuner fault.

Or it could be a faulty HDD, disconnect that or and more likely not the correct image version for the solo2. Make sure its correct image and that it is unzipped correctly to usb.

Back