wanted.. IPTV that works... can anyone help

macc0410

Hi.. can any one help.. like so many others ... i'm looking for IPTV that works.. without the extra £40 for this or £50 for that and you'll need this extra per month when they block football matches...
is there any simple iptv out there.
so i can watch tv and record if i'm out.... someone must know one.. or is it back to virmin for reliable tv

If you have a virmin connection to your home get a virmin box instead there is Iptv servers that don't get blocked by the ban just post in the request section.

Just keep on trying providers until you find what your looking for, take out a trial then a month at a time. It's not rocket science but you do have to do your own homework.
Hope this helps.

There is providers that will offer you that mate best thing to do is get a test for iptv on a weekend and see if it gets blocked when football on ive seen people they've been blocked others havnt then as @Darkavenger89 says you could go down cable route and have cable in

I don't get it - as @Darkavenger89 said, if you have a VM connection in your home, why are you even bothering with IPTV if it's just the full V*rgin package that you'd be happy with? ... simply buy a box with a cable tuner in it, flash it, put a cable cs line on there and Bob's your uncle :(y):

plenty of iptv suppliers that work well.What is you setup in regards to your existing box ect

Hi.. can any one help.. like so many others ... i'm looking for IPTV that works.. without the extra £40 for this or £50 for that and you'll need this extra per month when they block football matches...
is there any simple iptv out there.
so i can watch tv and record if i'm out.... someone must know one.. or is it back to virmin for reliable tv

I will ask you again, siing as you refuse to answer on the other thread - Which Mod recommended a server to you - We at Tk recommend nobody.

I don't get it - as @Darkavenger89 said, if you have a VM connection in your home, why are you even bothering with IPTV if it's just the full V*rgin package that you'd be happy with? ... simply buy a box with a cable tuner in it, flash it, put a cable cs line on there and Bob's your uncle :(y):
I have a H5.2tc i've bought what use to be a line on the VM.... but i can't get all channels.. some missing, some i'm looking for something that gives all channels and hopefully records when i'm away..

I have a H5.2tc i've bought what use to be a line on the VM.... but i can't get all channels.. some missing, some i'm looking for something that gives all channels and hopefully records when i'm away..

Even going back to V*rgin as per your first post wouldn't offer this though :confused:

On your H5.2TC if you have a line, you should get all the channels that's offered by V*rgin.

I will ask you again, siing as you refuse to answer on the other thread - Which Mod recommended a server to you - We at Tk recommend nobody.
When i asked for help on a supplier for IPTV, i apparently put my request in the wrong section. i can't find his or her I.D.... but if required i can dig through my messages... he or she recommended to me to use another section of the forum, thats where iptv suppliers are so i was told..... so i put it on another page..... i was then approached by a couple of contacts who recommended, suppliers they use... i then purchased a duff iptv..5 in total as you can guess i'm still looking for the correct part of the forum to find IPTV suppliers or sellers .. as it's not easy to locate.. no one gave me a name or email. i was only recommended to use another part of the forum..... so if i've mislead anyone ... i do apologise.

Even going back to V*rgin as per your first post wouldn't offer this though :confused:
I had a VM supplier some time ago.... i had a line or script. which gave me the full monty. and able to record 2 channels.... it was like the real deal..
then the system went blank... my supplier said the scripts were being changed to ipk.. and servers were being changed over... no big issue.... then an email was sent with instructions to convert to ipk... easy peasy and a fab service..... then nothing...no the ipk i originaly installed is blank...
Comments on here say plenty of suppliers.... where...... i've had 2 approach me with 12 hour trials... one the quality was naff no hd.
the other was great... sadly £ 60 for 3 month iptv, £30 for this £40 for that £15 per month to record a program.
so i'm looking

sly atlan**c
F*x
sly arts
and a few more channels are missing on VM

S*y Arts is on VM and so is Fox... Atlantic is missing but it's missing from the VM package even if you pay for it so going back to paying them wont get you these channels back.

It sounds like you just need a CS line rather than IPTV.

S*y Arts is on VM and so is Fox... Atlantic is missing but it's missing from the VM package even if you pay for it so going back to paying them wont get you these channels back.

It sounds like you just need a CS line rather than IPTV.
the last script even when changed to the ipk on extream, i bought was like the full sly package.. every channel on it

the last script even when changed to the ipk on extream, i bought was like the full sly package.. every channel on it

That's IPTV though, a H5.2TC is capable of receiving a cable signal which will get you the full VM HD package and allow you to record 1 channel and watch another... just needs a cable CS line.

I simply cannot fathom why you would say in your opening post "or is it back to virmin for reliable tv" if even then you wouldn't be happy :confused:

That's IPTV though, a H5.2TC is capable of receiving a cable signal which will get you the full VM HD package and allow you to record 1 channel and watch another... just needs a cable CS line.
thanks for the help and advice... will a cable CS line get the full sly package then..

Back