wanted.. IPTV that works... can anyone help

I simply cannot fathom why you would say in your opening post "or is it back to virmin for reliable tv" if even then you wouldn't be happy :confused:
The reason for that comment, i've tried lines... ipk...scripts.... sometimes the quality is good, but picture freezes, goes black... no contact will the seller.
ipk on xtream was brilliant, then 2 weeks later after paying £30 blank and no reply.... i think i've laid out in the last 8 months nearly £150... i had a free weekend trial. paid for 4 months £40 on monday ...wednesday dead....
sometimes i wonder why iptv is popular..... i don't think i can say this but i will..... to many con artists on here and on ebat

That's IPTV though, a H5.2TC is capable of receiving a cable signal which will get you the full VM HD package and allow you to record 1 channel and watch another... just needs a cable CS line.
how do i get the full sly package, i'll even go back using my old H5 box
its the full sly package im after. a reliable one..

how do i get the full sly package, i'll even go back using my old H5 box
its the full sly package im after. a reliable one..

IF you're EXTREMELY lucky to find an IPTV provider that's reliable then that's the only option but if not, you'll have to sign back up for genuine S*y TV but even this wont give you any 3pm football unless you live in ROI.

IF you're EXTREMELY lucky to find an IPTV provider that's reliable then that's the only option but if not, you'll have to sign back up for genuine S*y TV but even this wont give you any 3pm football unless you live in ROI.
I'm not bothered with football... not my sport

Oh right, could have swore you mentioned something about the football in your opening post.
No... i did mention that you have to pay extra for no guarenteed viewing... i was told by one supplier to install a VPN i had to buy at £15 per month
" the epl block is where isp,s block the server when any prem football match is on.. then when its finished they unblock the server...
to bypass the block you have to put a vpn on the box which stops the isp,s from blocking the server so you can just carry on using server as normal even when the prem footy is on..."
Thats the quote from the supplier... if its true or not

Ah, I see. From what I have read on here, It's blocked at their end I believe and using a vpn at your end wouldn't make a different - again, this is just what i've seen from people on here.

Are you a GoT fan and that's why you want the S*y package over VM as this is the only channel I can think of that's worth having on S*y over VM.

Ah, I see. From what I have read on here, It's blocked at their end I believe and using a vpn at your end wouldn't make a different - again, this is just what i've seen from people on here.

Are you a GoT fan and that's why you want the S*y package over VM as this is the only channel I can think of that's worth having on S*y over VM.
no.. i do have the books.. no time to read them... spend most of my spare time finding and installing iptv that fails and never work ;-)

it's the Sly atlan**c channel i use to watch mainly then the F1 and the bikes

Back