Wanted - Vu+

MisterB

TK Veteran
Hi, I want to upgrade from my z-gemma 2s to a vu+ duo (or something similar), must have two tuners AND be a genuine receiver not a clone! So if you have a decent receiver and are thinking of upgrading yours to something even better and need to free up some cash to elp with the purchase, then let me know ??

thanks, but I need to be certain its not a clone, so will need a little bit more in than ' I got it from scotland' - do you have receipt, was it from a shop etc

I bought off ebay from a man from Perth Scotland. How may I authenticate it as genuine? Can I let you see it? Where do you live?

There is and never has been a sticker. openvix-vuduo-release-Hades.018-20150821_092704 is the latest image it is running now, I have saved and I have upgraded many times. Do you live near enough to see for yourself?

the only issue with the vu duo is now that is an old box and getting slower on these latest images,more modern boxes are faster and have more punch.if you just want a cheap viewing box they will do the job.

thanks , especially to shortheath for responding (notwithstanding the others that have offer2d their advice (y), thanks), tho as it cant be confirmed its original or not, then I am not tempted (I can buy a brand new clone for £120)

truth is I have gone from openbox, to zgemma in prob three or four weeks, I have a budget of around £170 and want to upgrade to something that is more responsive than the zgemma (which I think is a great receiver and WELL WORTH THE MONEY) I want a receiver with browser, not too bothered about card slots etc as I wouldn't know what to do with them being a noobie to all this) but having scart and usb is useful (tho not as useful as two usb's of course) I don't want a clone, so I cant brick it. reflashing etc doesn't bother me, so long as there is an idiots guide somewhere.

it must have twin tuners and internal hard drive or the chance to fit one is a big plus. so if anyone has anything that fits the bill ...... , otherwise I will be on to WoS prob on Monday morning

NO LONGER REQUIRED - I BOUGHT A ZGEMMA H2S DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER AS A 'SAMPLE' - and I am happy with it so far LOL !

admin, close the thread if you wish? Thanks

Back