Wanting to make sure before I pay

mummykay86

Hi everyone. Looking for advice on the apps pre installed on my tv. They are super smart and smartone. Cant sideload to get smarters on it so I was wondering will I be able to use my current sub on these apps or will I need to get a box/firestick to run it?

Current sub runs through my username, password and a url whereas I know ones I’ve used previously with these apps have been using a MAC address that I give to the person handling my sub. Thanks in advance.

Have you downloaded any of the apps you've mentioned most you get a trial of and checked what credentials they take some smart tvs are crappie for iptv also what make smart TV do you have.

Have you downloaded any of the apps you've mentioned most you get a trial of and checked what credentials they take some smart tvs are crappie for iptv also what make smart TV do you have.
I have before but both used the MAC address way where somebody took my details and not me inputting my username ect. I’ve used free trial on a techwood

Personally I would look to getting a firestick as most smart tvs are limited to apps you can use

see if you can download iboplayer, in the app store. May not be available for that brand of tv though.

otherwise as others say, buy a cheap android device. firetv etc

see if you can download iboplayer, in the app store. May not be available for that brand of tv though.

otherwise as others say, buy a cheap android device. firetv etc
Only available on Samsung and LG TV or android TV and Windows lol

I'd recommend just getting a fire-stick and using TiviMate or Smarters, if you are used to that already.

Best to get a firestick or see if you have nanomid on the TV that could be another way to use IPTV on it

Thanks

Back