Watches

I just realised a date magnifier (cyclops) can be added onto the sapphire crystal at jewellers. So I'll be buying that Titanium Limited Edition GMT :) Why I only just realised that I'll never know ..

If I sell the house I will only require £200k and its mine..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200228-095804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200228-095804_Chrome.jpg
    825.2 KB · Views: 14
I've been watching this thread and it's been interesting to watch but I couldn't justify getting most of these watches at those prices.

I'm glad I'm not into watches lol I'lld be skint if I was pmsl

Lots of people agree, me Included it's an expensive vice but a lot of my timepieces are tax free..
Nah no defence @ all, it's a expensive hobby..

Lots of people agree, me Included it's an expensive vice but a lot of my timepieces are tax free..
Nah no defence @ all, it's a expensive hobby..

They look like they would be good investments if kept in immaculate condition ie. Not used and for display but then they wouldn't be appreciated.

Monaco is Unused, my Omega I used for every day use. Couple of tags special occasions. There was only the Tag 2000 chrono I totalled, that's unused since rebuilt...the dunhill watch the casing is made from an Aston Martin DB5 wheel nut..

I just purchased the STEINHART Ocean Titanium 500 GMT Premium.

- with the Swiss Made élaboré premium movement, ETA 2893-2/SW330, élaboré with blue screws and gold Steinhart rotor.

Should be here next week. :sunglasses:

o1ti500gmt_09.1545380848.jpgocean_titan_500_gmt_premium_3.1545380847.jpg

I've been watching (pun intended) this thread from the start, I just haven't gotten around to getting the camera out.
I have two Tag Heuer watches - an aqua racer and a Professional (WK1110-1)
I have a Seiko Black limited edition - Seiko click here
Several Citizen eco drive, including THIS ONE

Lots of other cheaper - €150 or less watches

TIME TO GET THE CAMERA OUT, METHINKS!!

Also, someone suggested it is a very expensive hobby, I dont consider it a hobby, but it is expensive.

@stuss we have to talk tax free watches before you retire LMAO

Last edited:
Can't even get my head around prices of watches stated on here lol.

Couldn't afford them in a million years lol. Get why hobby for some though.

Still have my old Casio watch from when I passed at college years ago. Not sure if it works though.

I seen something this morning this jewelers on hatten garden sells to grime artists reppers ect he show a watch it was a 1k to buy looked simple was a top of range watch then showd the exact same watch encrusted with diamonds and was selling for 35k @wheelo can I post a link to a group for watches it's on Facebook but dont want to break rules this is one off fb group Screenshot_20200228_203651.jpg

Evening boss
Seiko Ssc761j1 Prospex
very nice,
the Aquaracer is similar to 2000 series. If I do end up in Bahrain/Dubai let me know your guilty pleasure
(virus permitting). My present to myself will be get home safely ..

Evening boss
Seiko Ssc761j1 Prospex
very nice,
the Aquaracer is similar to 2000 series. If I do end up in Bahrain/Dubai let me know your guilty pleasure
(virus permitting). My present to myself will be get home safely ..
Just post my watch, if you get home safely, that's secondary lol

I'm sure Karon wouldn't miss you too much LMAO

@bazcfc1 send me a PM, I'm not sure you'd be breaking any rules, but I can find out and let you know.

Lol I buy the watch, get the boxs sent separate, only item I lost was a diamond, literally, not seized simply lost it..

Attachments

• 20171203_101944.jpg
    20171203_101944.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 15
Back