Watches

Very nice mate, can I ask is the 3rd hand off line or is it my imagination?

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean the GMT hand in blue? if so not that I have noticed. Or do you mean the seconds? Again not noticed lol

Maybe it's the angle the pic is taken playing tricks.

The GMT hand, yes probably the angle I thought I should say something Incase it was off and you hadn't noticed that way you can get it replaced.
It certainly is a cracker though.

The GMT hand, yes probably the angle I thought I should say something Incase it was off and you hadn't noticed that way you can get it replaced.
It certainly is a cracker though.

I can see why you would've thought it with the GMT hand though and better to be safe than sorry.

I think it is probably because the time on the watch when taking some of the pics was around 15 mins past so the GMT hand has passed by the 16:00 making the move to 17:00.

Movement on GMT seems OK to the naked eye luckily. Seems to edge closer past and towards the numbers each minute hand rotation. I cannot complain I am very happy with it.

Hard to find anything with this movement for the price. Hope I get to enjoy this one for many moons,

That was a good time when they was out pmsl or when parents was watching something my dad used to go bezerk especially when bullseye was on

Mine would've been more 90's than 80's. Turning over the old Sky analogue Amstrad Box that had a huge card connected to a green motherboard and chip that was sticking out of the card slot. One of the first descrambler cards I remember that could only be found from dodgy guys at Radio Rallies and unscrambled all the old sky channels that normally only had audio!

At least that's my memory of it as a child anywho .. :LOL:

Caron's fully serviced Tag 200 professional. Returned today (y)
Condition 9.5/10..

Attachments

• 605453125(1).jpg
    605453125(1).jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 605453103.jpg
    605453103.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 11
just got a new omega seamaster diver 300 but can't be arsed to post pics :LOL:

just reminded me of this thread, if anyone wants any servicing doing, reps or gens , i know a man who can and will and a lot cheaper than youll find online.

if anyone wants his details drop me a pm.

sent my tag and panerai off to him and the price was about 10% of what tag wanted.

Back