We are really sorry your receiver encountered a software problem...

14509274_10211142546465932_1404630900_n.jpg

Hi Guy's,

Hoping someone can help, tried loading my zgemma h2s but each time I get this screen?

Any help would be appreciated.

Have you installed any pluggins recently or put any files on the zgemma via ftp recently?

If not then it would be a reflash job. make sure you have backup of your line when you do so :)

How can I get a backup of my line?

I don't know the IP on the box so can't ftp into it???

---------- Post Merged at 11:09 AM ----------

Figured it out, got it from my router dashboard.

if you log into you're router you should be able to see the ip addresses of devices connected to it

I had to save the image and zoom in!

2016-09-29_123413.jpg

I could be wrong but has the bootlogoswapper been deleted and the system is looking for it?

Last edited:
I had to save the image and zoom in!

View attachment 19912

I could be wrong but has the bootlogoswapper been deleted and the system is looking for it?
Hi
I've an old H2S which i've been playing around with today to give to someone so they can use as an IPTV (Jedi etc) , in short downloaded something today and keep getting a loop with "software problem" screen, last line says no space , now i'm unable to flash the box (tried 3 usb's) and putty etc will not read. Is there a reset button (not white button) on the box that will completely reset the box?
Thanks in advance!

T

This thread is 4 years old.You have bricked your box but the looks of it so what firmware was on it before you started playing and adding stuff.

This thread is 4 years old.You have bricked your box but the looks of it so what firmware was on it before you started playing and adding stuff.
I found this forum, so i thought i'd take a chance. Well, I think it was "mutant 1200" but the image was openvix 5.4?? (one from 2019). It was working ok with my channels via "echannelizer" so tried to add Jedi etc but it told me no plugin were available and to update to a later image, it wouldn't update by internet so i tried to flash it to Openatv 6.3, and 6.4 but even then it wouldn't flash, it said "boot" (not usb) then counted up, and picture and channels would appear OK (I should have stopped there) so i thought i'd save the image but then it started to go to "49" then "software error" shuts down restarts (it's like groundhog day). I've left it unplugged hoping it cools down and starts again?

T

If it said Mutant in the 'about' screen it is an old patched version of ViX.

Try formatting your USB with this http://www.willobuild.xyz/files/Utilities/Preparing Flash Drives.zip

You should be able to flash by usb then.

If you want to try my build http://www.willobuild.xyz/files/Images/couchflash/willobuild-openvix-5.4.series-zgemma-h3.zip

Just power the box off and extract the zip to USB.

When complete power off and insert storage drive and then power on.

Oh, thanks, i' ll have a go in a mo

Hi,

No luck. tried formatting, and willobuild, screen said "boot" after a sec counted up fromm 11 to 49 now in endless loop, thanks for your help and advice!

t

Have you only the one USB stick plugged in? You haven't a hard drive plugged in for recording also?

Back