We have been given the gift of time off - what are we all doing with it?...

Erm yes. They are Israeli river rocks and the water comes up to the top of them above the patio. Next to the brick is a Torbeck cistern valve connected to mains water. When the water level gets too low the valve opens and lets more water in. When it rains the overflow comes out of the pipe below it. In the cistern box there is a chlorine block which keeps the water clear.

Unbelievably some people say I over think things :unsure::LOL:
simple engineering and physics mate! healthy for keeping the brain active (y)

It could be me but when there is no sport on the TV it really hits home just how poor TV drama is. Telly is just painful at present.

Ye alot of crap on TV atm.

But streaming wise alot of quality TV shows and also films. Too much choice that is the issue.

It could be me but when there is no sport on the TV it really hits home just how poor TV drama is. Telly is just painful at present.
There's a good prog on every night on CNN and also Fox News every night around 11pm, it's about this OAP wearing a funny hairpiece and making up stories and ad libbing, it's similar to "who's line is it anyway" as he gets more and more out of his depth until he usually explodes in a fit of pique and starts slagging everyone off, he proclaimed himself king of America a few nights ago, it's quite good and it's filmed live

Yes it can be a bit tricky at times. I used to hand paint mouse shit with white emulsion, had a fairly good business going until the food standards agency raided my Chinese takeaway
Sounds like entrapment. A mouse has got cheesed off and squealed on you. Lucky your here to tell the tail. :unsure:

I got some more art finished:

Here's a Dog Whelk.
1587202260596.png

LandRover over Rover's leftover. :love:
1587202558375.png

Animal excrement certainly seems to be a new found hobby :anguished:

Erm, yeah. Not my work but that of a group of nutters in New York called the Sprinkle Brigade who go around the city decorating and naming dog turds. In an Idiot abroad Karl Pilkington had a go with this: :sick:

1587233081574.png

NEWS is called that because it is about interesting stories from North East West and South. Nothing much happens where I am so I must be in the centre where nothing happens. I have decided to move to where some NEWS happens but nowhere seems appealing: :unsure:

North of me is called Scotland where it is cold and I don't understand anyone from up there. They stick a flute in a bag then inflate it making a strange noise. A fellow called Adrian built a wall to keep the noise out of England.

East is the sea and they say worse things happen there. Living on a ship would be like living in prison but with the option of drowning. The best part of being at sea is when you are not being seasick.

West is the Lake district where people in bright coloured jackets climb mountains, then yodel a bit until they are rescued. It is called the Lake district because it pisses down all day.

South is London where it is always foggy, the men wear bowler hats and force their children to eat vegetables. There is an American werewolf down there and their football teams are shite.

Sometimes I think I am better off staying where I am with nothing going on. :sleep:

I went to B&Q instore yesterday. Big queue to get in but it moved fast. When I got to the front I asked the bloke letting people in if this was the queue for Greggs. He said no Greggs was closed.:LOL:
Got some stuff went to pay and the checkout girl was wearing a full face visor. I asked her if she had been grinding - she said no but her husband was a welder.:LOL:

Back