We have been given the gift of time off - what are we all doing with it?...

I had a walk through the field just now. Went right through the middle - East to West then was blocked by a fence. Then back home West to East. Terrain was undulating with an occasional patch of nettles. Not as exciting as walking round the perimeter clockwise or anti clockwise but stimulating nonetheless.

You could spend your time more wisely by creating a crop circle , though your walks may become tedious as you would have to tread the same path each evening to create it.

I've been passing the time by writing a book.
It's about a pensioner who wears a toupee but somehow ends up as the star of a reality TV show, the show is a hit and some of his new found friends convince him to become a politician, so he goes along with it, and before long he rises to the top, but then something occurs that no one expected and he suddenly realises he's out of his depth, as one by one of his 'friends' leave him to face the wrath of the people alone, he knows he has to make a decision, the biggest decision he's ever had to make.

It's called, 'The man who had a decision to make '

You could have been good in the show called "art attack" mate.
Thanks. It's actually made from egg boxes - not toilet rolls. :whistle: I don't think dragons actually had twelve legs or were even oblong shaped at all, so I've used my imagination again.

I have incorporated new materials in this design. This piece is called. Ovum corrugatum draconum

View attachment 49728
My previous work was ridiculed by some, a bit feminine - childlike even. That is why I am moving away from toilet rolls which are curvy like women to a more aggressive manly angular look. If you compere the below images members may get an insight into my current thought process:

1586717913711.png

Its from a curvy feminine pastel like to Macho I'll shoot your motherfucking arse for your toilet rolls type of thing.

Four legged versions.

1586778758680.png

I had a really exciting day today - power washed 1/3 of the patio. Wind was forecast NE so started in the NE corner so the spray was blowing away from me. Decided to wear my Butyl rubber thigh boots with smooth PVC outer and a Beanie hat like U2's the Edge wears. Anybody had more excitement than that today :unsure:

1586814246167.png1586814562467.png

I am deemed an essential worker over here, in that without public transport, how can healthcare and supermarket/ pharmacy staff be expected to get to work, so I haven't had as much free time as some.
I have been doing a lot of walking and cycling, but I now have to do laps within a 2km radius from home.
The house has been painted from top to bottom, the decking has been oiled, and I even steam cleaned the driveway too (bit I didnt have the bondage gear that basejumper has)

Yes jet washed the front drive, side alleyway and the back all in a full day. Looks great btw.

I though did the job in more a casual way. Shirt and shorts.

The house has been painted from top to bottom, the decking has been oiled, and I even steam cleaned the driveway too (bit I didnt have the bondage gear that basejumper has)

To pull it off it's essential to have liberal neighbours like I have. Though they did object to me gardening in full Bavarian
Lederhosen. :sick:

1586848476798.png

Damned autocorrect, that should have read PPE, not bondage gear ~ I don't know where the phone would have picked up those words:unsure::unsure::whistle:

Back