We have been given the gift of time off - what are we all doing with it?...

basejumper

TK Veteran
£1,000 per week income, Bollinger Champage Cuvee' for breakfast, three course dinners and wild sex on the dining table. But thats enough about @stuss (Orite Mike :LOL: ) hows the rest of us passing the time?

Last edited:
Mostly sitting around in my underpants watching The Regular Show on Cartoon Network
Can't see the point in wasting isolation time
Thought you was more into phinias and ferb I will take some marigold off your hands
£1,000 per week income, Bollinger Champage Cuvee' for breakfast, three course dinners and wild sex on the dining table. But thats enough about @stuss (Orite Mike :LOL: ) hows the rest of us passing the time?
Doing home school work but it's as tho there teaching me other than that just buying random crap what don't really need

Its only so much you can do being in isolation.

Im aleady sick of watching shows and films.

Being stuck in one place for too long aint good for me as start losing it a bit. Need to get out and only place that is is the bloody garden.

Slightly higher income :sunglasses:, I am still away mate, a beer would now taste so good. 2 weeks today and retired. I so want to come home.
Table tennis skills are that of a ninja.. when I do eventually get home, 1st thing I am going to do is probably cry when I see my border terrior wee herself, when she greets me .
Hope your well @basejumper

Attachments

• EFFECTS.jpg
    EFFECTS.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
I ventured into back garden the other day. My neighbour was doing a bit of gardening, she said, "have you noticed anyone hanging around? - I've had clothing stolen from the washing line"
I nearly shit her knickers
Always something to say pabs, Talking (shite) from both ends now are you :ROFLMAO: No offence meant (y)

Slightly higher income :sunglasses:, I am still away mate, a beer would now taste so good. 2 weeks today and retired. I so want to come home.
Table tennis skills are that of a ninja.. when I do eventually get home, 1st thing I am going to do is probably cry when I see my border terrior wee herself, when she greets me .
Hope your well @basejumper
Sorry I forgot about that :unsure:
You will have a big popeye bicep on your table tennis arm and a normal one on the other :whistle:

I fitted a waterproof double electrical socket to the outside wall yesterday. I didn't need one but it was the only thing Screwfix would let me have :love:

Thought you was more into phinias and ferb I will take some marigold off your hands
Doing home school work but it's as tho there teaching me other than that just buying random crap what don't really need

I bought a BuzzTVXRS 4500 android box yesterday. It won't work any better than the BuzzTVXRS 4000 I've got now apart for the backlit remote. I maybe should have just bought one of these for a tenner 1586249994789.png Oh well:unsure:

I had a walk around a field near me just now. I went in the opposite direction to the direction I went in yesterday. I saw a cock pheasant but it was smaller than the one I saw yesterday so I don't think it was the same one. I am keeping a diary to write a book which I hope will become a Hollywood blockbusting film. I am planning to walk round the field in both directions at night under a full moon and in darkness with a head torch on which will add interest. I just need a publisher now.

Back