Weird Problem but fixed

Had a weird problem, with a h2h box, was working fine last night but channel went off then lost all iptv channels and FTA channels. The EMU Bouquet was there. Found out the issue, somehow it setup the wrong tuner mainly german channels from the advanced settings which i didnt select. Weird as the tuner was 28.2E in tuner A under simple, but in the advanced setting it was 19.2E so i changed that to 28.2E just in case it does it again. Rescanned the channels and deleted the other provider listings. Still had to run the script again then import. Really weird. The cable tuner isnt used thats not configured as not required.

The problem has returned. I dont know whats causing it to keep losing all the iptv channels. I have a h2s box thats fine running script from same provider. Could it be a faulty tuner? I only use the sky tuner on the h2h box as i dont have cable. Ive disabled the vm cable tuner. This time it kept fta. No iptv other day it lost everything. It picked up channels from a german satellite, when i pressed providers thats all that was there. Its running openatv v6.0 im not running wooshbuild or any other build. Just the plugins needed for iptv. Any advice would be grateful.

epg are set to auto update every 24 hours. Ill ve to check the abm settings cant remember how i t set them up. What do you recommend?

can the h2h box run just on a sky satellite tuner with the vm tuner not configured? The box is for a friend of mine he has both connections. VM and Sly. He had a star lc that kept freezing that was on a vm line. We tried a h2s box on his sly tuner and vm broadband worked perfect. i couldnt get a h2s new they had sold out so i got the h2h because its the same spec cpu etc.

You should be able to run sat and iptv fine. Are you using serviceapp with iptv type's 5001 or 5002? If you are then it's AutoBouquetsMaker not understanding service type's but it was fixed a few months ago.

Ill have to check the box mate its for a freind, it worked perfect at my house tested it for 2-3 hours no issues. All i did was run the script from my provider using zoc which is very similar to putty. Let the box generate the bouquets, once generated i went to plugins, epg importer and pressed blue (sources), ticked e2m3ubouquets and save, then pressed yellow to import.

Then i made sure epg importer settings are set to auto update.

Its running openatv v 6. no wooshbuild or ipab just installed necessary plugins. wondering if its a bad image? Or a tuner issue.? it even lost fta the other day

the channels have come back on there own. ive checked the auto bouquet maker settings. Everythings setup correctly now. It looked like the box reset its self back to default before. Maybe a bad update on the bouquets very strange.

Back