wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 1403 Forbidden

danyyy

hello gentlemen
I am facing a recurring problem installing IPTV link on openpli and vti images
sometimes it goes well and sometimes i got this error ( wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden )
now and since 5 days ago, i couldn't install the iptv link on openpli image
But the rest of the images( openatv-openvix-openbh-openspa ), there is no problem,the installation is always successful , please help me , what is the reason ?
i have vuduo4k receiver
thank you all

Last edited:
The error you are getting normally suggests you don't have the permissions to access server.

You have to work out why. Normally
Incorrect user/pass
Or there is something wrong with script

hallo dear mike
the script works very well with these images ( openatv-openvix-openbh-openspa ) .. nothing wrong with the script-username-pass
i got this error only with openpli and vti images
10 min ago tested it with openvix -openspa ... i got no error .. the script has been installed successfully
but when i tested it with openpli i got the same error ( wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden )

hallo dear dsayers

absolutely you are right .... finally i could install my script on openpli after using this telnet ( opkg install wget )
really thank you for you all

The thing i don't understand... a week ago I was able to install the script with openpli without the need to install ( opkg install wget )

regards gentlemen

something strange happened .. after full restart for the receiver..... the iptv bouquet name changed from xxxxxxxx to n/a , and its empty ,, no more channels

Last edited by a moderator:
something strange happened .. after full restart for the receiver..... the iptv bouquet name changed from xxxxxxxx to n/a , and its empty ,, no more channels
Instead of using a script, you should ask your provider for the m3u and then you can use a plugin like jedimaker.
Using enigma2 script these days is antiquated.
If he won't provide it, ask him if he supports xc plugin instead

Last edited by a moderator:
hallo dear pablo
with openpli ... iptv works very well with XStreamity plugin,,, no problem here
but the script is more easy to use it as bouquet .. the script works with all images except openpli .. sometimes work and sometimes not
This problem has happened before and resolved by itself , so i will wait a few days, and if the problem does not resolve itself, i will use another image
Thank you all for your efforts

regards

hallo dear pablo
with openpli ... iptv works very well with XStreamity plugin,,, no problem here
but the script is more easy to use it as bouquet .. the script works with all images except openpli .. sometimes work and sometimes not
This problem has happened before and resolved by itself , so i will wait a few days, and if the problem does not resolve itself, i will use another image
Thank you all for your efforts

regards
if it works with xstreamity then just use jedimaker and use same details or just copy playlists.txt file from etc\enigma2\xstreamity folder to etc\enigma2\jediplaylists folder

Hallo dear urie
yes i tested this plugin today .. and it works with openpli , i created few bouquets ,,, really thank you
But unfortunately the channels doe not show the picons, I tried a lot , my picons location in usb
sky sport news hd ... service reference 4097:0:1:029b:712c:0:0:0:0:0 ... for picon 4097_0_1_029b_712c_0_0_0_0_0 but nothing shown
regards

Hallo dear urie
yes i tested this plugin today .. and it works with openpli , i created few bouquets ,,, really thank you
But unfortunately the channels doe not show the picons, I tried a lot , my picons location in usb
sky sport news hd ... service reference 4097:0:1:029b:712c:0:0:0:0:0 ... for picon 4097_0_1_029b_712c_0_0_0_0_0 but nothing shown
regards
that has nothing to do with jedimaker but more to do with your own skin settings not sure what you are using to bring in epg and open pli but on openatv even then if you press epg and then select menu you can change what is displayed in graphical epg settings:
in service title mode i have just service name selected look at images I have sent:

Attachments

• epg.jpg
    epg.jpg
    507.9 KB · Views: 10
  • epg2.jpg
    epg2.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 9
  • epgsettings.jpg
    epgsettings.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 10
  • epgsettings1.jpg
    epgsettings1.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 10
yes i have the same settings here picon and servicename
All picons appear on the satellite channels, but the problem with the IPTV picons.. look to the image nr 1 , i moved sky sport news hd channel from iptv bouquet to satellite uk bouquet but the picon doesnot appear as you see
When the script was working for me, i made a favorite for the IPTV channels, and the picons appeared on these channels without a problem, and i still keep this favorite
look to the second image nr 2 .. you will see that all picons appeared with my favorites iptv channels

Attachments

• image nr 1-iptv channel - no iptv picon.png
    image nr 1-iptv channel - no iptv picon.png
    137.3 KB · Views: 12
Back