wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 1403 Forbidden

Danyyy, with jedi imported iptv channels you need to use the naming format for picons (not serv ref) as many times when you run provider update the sevice ref is re-allocated by jedi. Using exact channel name for saved picons (in lower case and without spaces) works fine

sorry my friends for the late reply
I've been busy all day
I'll try to do something tomorrow , to use naming format ,, as you said

sorry my friends for the late reply
I've been busy all day
I'll try to do something tomorrow , to use naming format ,, as you said
Also when installing picons there are two types snp and srp versions,
The snp version means "service named picons" and the logos are named with the name of the channel (example: sicradical.png). The srp versions means "service reference picons" and the logos are named with the reference of the channel (example: 1_0_1_160_67_53_CE40000_0_0_0.png).

my friends ... urie-spc .. thank you so much
I know that very well , i use snp picons
i did a test on this channel ( sky sport news hd ) and changed its name from ( DE HEVC sky sport news hd ) to sky sport news hd , so the picon appeared
As i mentioned earlier, when the script was working, i made my favorite IPTV channels, which i still use ( my favorite iptv pro )
This bouquet did not change the names of its channels, but i changed the service reference for it according to the satellite channels service reference, so picons and EPG appeared
Today i did a new test for my script.. first i used this command ( opkg install wget ) as our friend dsayers2014 mentioned, then i used the script, and the installation was successful, (iptv_pro) but when I restarted the receiver, the name of the bouquet changed from iptv-pro to n/a , and it was empty ,,, no channels , but when i restarted the enigma2 , the bouquet returned
The problem is when i restart the receiver and its solution is to restart the Enigma2
really thats very strange , today i make contact with provider and asked him about the reason for this problem. i felt that he did not understand anything about these matters, and he told me that since the script works with other images ( openspa-openvix-openatv-openbh) , then there is no problem with the script.

my friends ... urie-spc .. thank you so much
I know that very well , i use snp picons
i did a test on this channel ( sky sport news hd ) and changed its name from ( DE HEVC sky sport news hd ) to sky sport news hd , so the picon appeared
As i mentioned earlier, when the script was working, i made my favorite IPTV channels, which i still use ( my favorite iptv pro )
This bouquet did not change the names of its channels, but i changed the service reference for it according to the satellite channels service reference, so picons and EPG appeared
Today i did a new test for my script.. first i used this command ( opkg install wget ) as our friend dsayers2014 mentioned, then i used the script, and the installation was successful, (iptv_pro) but when I restarted the receiver, the name of the bouquet changed from iptv-pro to n/a , and it was empty ,,, no channels , but when i restarted the enigma2 , the bouquet returned
The problem is when i restart the receiver and its solution is to restart the Enigma2
really thats very strange , today i make contact with provider and asked him about the reason for this problem. i felt that he did not understand anything about these matters, and he told me that since the script works with other images ( openspa-openvix-openatv-openbh) , then there is no problem with the script.
sorry I do not know any more information been years since I actually use script to install iptv only at the start.

sorry I do not know any more information been years since I actually use script to install iptv only at the start.
infact it was IPTV Bouquet Install Generater by SULS a lot of providers adapted ot to suit there own sources

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    23.5 KB · Views: 4
I did that, i thought it would install the iptv_pro bouquet for me, but after restarting the receiver, i found that it had installed this plugin ( iptv_bouquet maker)

I did that, i thought it would install the iptv_pro bouquet for me, but after restarting the receiver, i found that it had installed this plugin ( iptv_bouquet maker)
As I said been years since I used script but yes it was for iptvbouquetmaker, are your channels there from your provider if so just run iptvboquetsmaker and edit settimgs if it is only the name of bouquets tab that is wrong . and sorry I aint going to install it to check available settings available. I do not need that plugin. :smiley:

The best solution is to use my favorite iptv pro with the bouquets that were created by jedi maker xtream
If one of my favorite iptv pro channels has stopped due to changing its data, i will look at the bouquets that created by jedi maker xtream and transfer their data to my favorite iptv pro.

Back