What about fight last night.

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
Personally I have never rated AJ and am glad he didn't get in the ring with Fury he would of been destroyed.

Usyk deserved the win last night in my opinion AJ landed some good shots but was never really in the fight however I think he give it his best shot.

His behaviour at the end of the fight was not good. I thought sky commentary was more on the side of AJ aswell. Personally I never thought he would win the fight.

Aj could’ve had him in the 9th round and he was a lot more switched on you could see he was hurting usyk but didn’t want to gas.
The canvas didn’t help as it was really slippery through out the night personally thought aj had it by one round but was obvious the uk judge had aj and the Ukraine judge had usyk winning but was some poor decisions all way through the night.
As for his behaviour at end that was pure emotion and hurt from loosing and fair play to him for blowing off steam.
People don’t realise aj isn’t no 14st boxer he’s a big heavyweight at 17-18st + so it’s hard to get into shape same with fury training kills you before even getting in ring on fight night.

AJ will come back and get another shot same as usyk promotor stated fury next or usyk doesn’t fight now fury says he can beat them both on same night which he said last night he needs to prove it oh wait forgot he’s supposedly retired but let’s see if he wants it like usyk does

The Sky commentators must have been watching a different fight to me when they kept going on about how close it was :LOL:.
AJ was comprehensively beaten by a much better technical boxer.

The American judge, Glen Feldman should be struck off! This is about the 8th or 9th fight that he's given the decision to the boxer who clearly lost.

The Sky commentators must have been watching a different fight to me when they kept going on about how close it was :LOL:.
AJ was comprehensively beaten by a much better technical boxer.

The American judge, Glen Feldman should be struck off! This is about the 8th or 9th fight that he's given the decision to the boxer who clearly lost.
There always same with any British fighter but was a couple of good knockouts through out the night

There always same with any British fighter but was a couple of good knockouts through out the night
I don't know where you got a AJ win by 1 round. The judge who put AJ ahead by 2 points wants the sack.

Personally i think USyk doesn't stand a chance with Fury if that fight comes off. Fury is to big and strong and has the technical ability to beat him.

AJ should call it a day, him and Eddie just can't except that fury and usyk are different breeds, AJ cant take a massive shot, has lost his aggression, I mean where does he go now?? Fights whyte again? I mean no hardcore fan is interested in it

Sail off into the sunset
Can't wait for fury vs usysk, fury beats him tho, his size will be to much for usyk.
Then they both will retire nothing else to prove

Aj could’ve had him in the 9th round and he was a lot more switched on you could see he was hurting usyk but didn’t want to gas.
The canvas didn’t help as it was really slippery through out the night personally thought aj had it by one round but was obvious the uk judge had aj and the Ukraine judge had usyk winning but was some poor decisions all way through the night.
As for his behaviour at end that was pure emotion and hurt from loosing and fair play to him for blowing off steam.
People don’t realise aj isn’t no 14st boxer he’s a big heavyweight at 17-18st + so it’s hard to get into shape same with fury training kills you before even getting in ring on fight night.

AJ will come back and get another shot same as usyk promotor stated fury next or usyk doesn’t fight now fury says he can beat them both on same night which he said last night he needs to prove it oh wait forgot he’s supposedly retired but let’s see if he wants it like usyk does
Should have gone to specsavers. Are you uncle keith ?

AJ should call it a day, him and Eddie just can't except that fury and usyk are different breeds, AJ cant take a massive shot, has lost his aggression, I mean where does he go now?? Fights whyte again? I mean no hardcore fan is interested in it

Sail off into the sunset
Can't wait for fury vs usysk, fury beats him tho, his size will be to much for usyk.
Then they both will retire nothing else to prove
Would fury come out of retirement for usyk as in fury’s words “it’s an easy nights work” but I could see usyk causing fury problems with his movement but only one way to solve it is let the fight happen

Would fury come out of retirement for usyk as in fury’s words “it’s an easy nights work” but I could see usyk causing fury problems with his movement but only one way to solve it is let the fight happen
Fury was never retired in the 1st place lol its just mind games, and yeah I believe he wipes usyk away with his size and let's not forget, he's a master in the ring just like usyk

Are you on Drugs :LOL:
usyk imo has better movement and footwork and would make it hard for fury.
Usyk wiped the cruiser weight division clean and now taking heavyweight by storm.
I hope they do get it one as I seriously wreckon they could be an upset on cards.
Remember when usyk moved to heavyweight everyone was saying “he won’t be able to cut it” he dismantled chisora and now aj twice can never write the smaller guys off in this game

Fury is the same as usyk very awkward to fight the thing that seperates them is Fury is a giant compared to AJ. And USYK is going feel evrey punch.

I like USYK but FURY will win without too much effort I think.

Usyk will have a very hard time in stopping fury smashing that jab down the middle, furys faints are on another level, I think once the rounds get going and fury leans and narrows the space, he will outclass him, remember, usyk likes to land point scoring shots, I think he finds it very difficult to do that to a man the size of fury but yeah they will 100% fight

usyk imo has better movement and footwork and would make it hard for fury.
Usyk wiped the cruiser weight division clean and now taking heavyweight by storm.
I hope they do get it one as I seriously wreckon they could be an upset on cards.
Remember when usyk moved to heavyweight everyone was saying “he won’t be able to cut it” he dismantled chisora and now aj twice can never write the smaller guys off in this game
Against bums yes but fury is a different breed he imposes himself takes command so to speak. Iron chin do you really think usyk could hurt him ? I think not.

The only reason I see fury winning is because of his size, I mean, klitchko couldn't get close and he's near enough the same size, that's the problem for usyk

Back