What about fight last night.

I think if AJ wants to carry on he will need to fight wylder which I don't see him winning or he could fight whyte first. But he is not going to get any belts back. If fury beats usyk he will retire has nothing else to prove.

Usyk won't fight AJ again he has said Fury or nobody.

I think if AJ wants to carry on he will need to fight wylder which I don't see him winning or he could fight whyte first. But he is not going to get any belts back. If fury beats usyk he will retire has nothing else to prove.

Usyk won't fight AJ again he has said Fury or nobody.
There is still fights out there for aj and there is always going to be a chance to get the belts back but not any time soon.
Usyk did state fury or not fighting as for wilder vs aj won’t happen as wilder is fighting a bum in his comeback fight there’s always Joyce vs aj after Parker the whyte fight would make some noise

No hardcore fan is Interested in AJ vs Whyte lol there both finished now, as for AJ vs wilder, forget it, wilder would destroy him, hearn don't help; he isn't interested in fighters mental state, hence why he still lets chisora get punched all night and now there's a chance he's going to let him fight wilder but hearn claimes that chisora is agood mate of his lol hes an idiot

There is still fights out there for aj and there is always going to be a chance to get the belts back but not any time soon.
Usyk did state fury or not fighting as for wilder vs aj won’t happen as wilder is fighting a bum in his comeback fight there’s always Joyce vs aj after Parker the whyte fight would make some noise
Personally I don't think he will he would really have to want it.lets face it the top 3 are

1 Fury
2 usyk
3 wylder

AJ beats none of those he might struggle with Whyte

Looked like it was AJ's night in the 9th but the Usyk took the next three rounds.

AJ made an absolute tit of himself afterwards, embarrassing. He'll still fight and sell huge amounts of ppv's because he's so marketable and the fairweather boxing fans aren't bothered who he fights or for what belt.

Looked like it was AJ's night in the 9th but the Usyk took the next three rounds.

AJ made an absolute tit of himself afterwards, embarrassing. He'll still fight and sell huge amounts of ppv's because he's so marketable and the fairweather boxing fans aren't bothered who he fights or for what belt.
Don't really know mate. I think the only fight that would sell is AJ vs Wylder but that won't happen for at least a year I don't think if at all.

Don't really know mate. I think the only fight that would sell is AJ vs Wylder but that won't happen for at least a year I don't think if at all.
Wilder won't fight joshua, he's mandatory for the WBC, once he fights helanious, and usyk and fury get it on, he's next for the shot

Wilder won't fight joshua, he's mandatory for the WBC, once he fights helanious, and usyk and fury get it on, he's next for the shot
I think if Fury beats Usyk he definitely will retire. As for Usyk not so sure. Fury will have simply run out of opponents. He is not going to fight Wylder again.

Back