What are you currently listening to on YouTube

Been to see U2 on pretty much evrey tour since 1984. The zoo tour was the best for me.

Dont believe your own hype, you see nothing but what you want, I see people trying to start quarrels, and put a stop to it.
It wont be tolerated, so stop before it gets going, thanks.

Not at that hour of the night I didn't, I was in work at 0430 today.

BUT NOW, OF COURSE I DO.

A song from my yoof

Live from Red Rocks - U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

wheelo nice tune btw :smiley:

To remove my first post on this thread and to leave the one that started this is in the first place is just mad and I can’t get my head round it, you say you look for posts that try to start quarrels and remove them, but this has not been the case here, so you can remove all my posts on this thread before I do

You need to treat people equal or you will always have problems

You are just being unfair on me and I don’t need that any more :cry::cry:

It is a music thread, someone posted music, I don't see the problem.
No-one is being unfair on anyone. This was looked at and discussed by the mod/admin team, and what has been said is what was decided by us.
Had you a problem, maybe you should have discussed it with us rather than trying to start a quarrel, we have noticed these spats arising more and more in the last months, and we have banned others for it as we are sick of the bitchiness, as we pride ourselves on being a friendly forum.

It is a music thread, someone posted music, I don't see the problem.
No-one is being unfair on anyone. This was looked at and discussed by the mod/admin team, and what has been said is what was decided by us.
Had you a problem, maybe you should have discussed it with us rather than trying to start a quarrel, we have noticed these spats arising more and more in the last months, and we have banned others for it as we are sick of the bitchiness, as we pride ourselves on being a friendly forum.
Glad i am not a mod. you can never please evreyone. Anyway lets get back to the music

Can someone please remove my posts as i never posted them here (y)

Last edited:
Ok I received this new album on vinyl off my brother the other day for my birthday.

It sounds just fantastic on vinyl, I thought I would share it with you all (y)(y)

I hope my mate @Willo3092 likes this as much as me :smiley:(y)

The Boomtown Rats

Citizens of Boomtown

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Back