what ch will the ppv events Mayweather v pacquiao fight b on ?

Hi, if your cable server isn't showing it will anyone be providing a line for the duration of the fight for a fee? I imagine there will be a few 24 hour trial requests on the 3rd ROFL

Hi, if your cable server isn't showing it will anyone be providing a line for the duration of the fight for a fee? I imagine there will be a few 24 hour trial requests on the 3rd ROFL

I'd definitely be interested in getting the SBO channels up and running for this weekend if that's possible?

The channel frequency will get posted on the day of the fight when the channel clears.

Somebody always posts it.

If it hasn't moved you will find it on one of the channels suggested already, if has moved you will just
need to scan in the channel frequency, but until it starts being broadcast nobody will definitely know.

The channel frequency will get posted on the day of the fight when the channel clears.

Somebody always posts it.

If it hasn't moved you will find it on one of the channels suggested already, if has moved you will just
need to scan in the channel frequency, but until it starts being broadcast nobody will definitely know.

Hi, I was told my server will be showing it when I asked, but are you saying I won't know for sure until the night? As in, once the show starts (midnight UK I think) will be the only time i'll know for sure? And even then I will have to 'scan in the channel frequency'? I have the three SBO channels listed, with none seemingly tuned to anything at the moment. Or is there another channel on the Blade 5000s that will have the fight on it?
Thanks

Or is there another channel on the Blade 5000s that will have the fight on it?

For sat boxes, some fights have had to have the frequency scanned in for PPV fights in the past.

Think the Mayweather vs Hatton fight was one of them, and one of the Lenox Lewis fights too, my server put up the frequencies on his website.

Most of the time they are ok and show on the SBO_HD channel or live events channel (the channel will be blank until the program is broadcast)

Not sure about the cable side, as mentioned earlier, my server doesn't do PPV on cable,
I guess you will be able to scan a TP if it is an issue similar to sat.

Last edited:
Look for these channels in your cable all channel lists :

Sky Events $ -will probably show the boxing
Live Events Ch $ - now showing static advertisment

Look for these channels in your cable all channel lists :

Sky Events $ -will probably show the boxing
Live Events Ch $ - now showing static advertisment

Thanks, but I don't have either of those channels in my list. I have updated my channel list with the Blade Online, but i'm now really concerned about missing this fight on the box.

Hi

I have a liberty view box/F5 I can get premier sports and SP1,2,3 and movie channels but no idea where to look for the PPV channels.
Anyone got any advice?

It will be on sky box office it all depends what channel list you have loaded Been told it's 491 on sky listed channels. It will be different on AJ sat list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be on sky box office it all depends what channel list you have loaded Been told it's 491 on sky listed channels. It will be different on AJ sat list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, so you're saying it will be on Sky Box Office, and that's clearly SBO on the Blade box. I have the latest channel list, though 491 is currently a Teleshopping on it. So should I expect that channel to become 'live' sometime on Saturday night and the boxing to come on? I just don't want to leave it too late if I have to suddenly get a new server for the night.
Appreciate everyones help.

When I go on my channel lists there are loads of box office channels and sky pay per view.

Do I need to rescan at 12 or just check the channels?

Back