what ch will the ppv events Mayweather v pacquiao fight b on ?

amiko

Hi i have amiko box but have never needed to add a channel. Can anyone help me add the chanell fir the mayweather fight?

I have a zgemma star h1 box using cable. Can see events channels but they just show normal sky sports. Was expecting to see previews for fight by now

I have the Blade 5000s box and rescanned last night and now have SkySpBoxOffice channel which lookd like the one I need.

This thread is getting a bit confusing as the OP is about getting the fight on Cable boxes. For those with satellite boxes, you will get more info in the satellite sections.

I scanned my cable Q5 box yesterday & picked up "Live Events Channel" (showing static preview screen of how to watch), and "Prime Events" which, according to the EPG, will be the channel showing the fight.

I have a Q5 HD box (cable)
Channel list showing some titles like

SptsETV01
SptsETV02
SptsETV03

And so on up to SptsETV14

Theres currently football on most of them
But on my SptsETV10 i have what i 'think' is the fight channel.

I see 3 pundits sitting talking about the fighters and wot not... But no sound!!!

What are you guys who defiantly got it seeing?

Also, anyone with a Q5 can tell me how to scan please?

I have a Q5 HD box (cable)
Channel list showing some titles like

SptsETV01
SptsETV02
SptsETV03

And so on up to SptsETV14

Theres currently football on most of them
But on my SptsETV10 i have what i 'think' is the fight channel.

I see 3 pundits sitting talking about the fighters and wot not... But no sound!!!

What are you guys who defiantly got it seeing?

Also, anyone with a Q5 can tell me how to scan please?
The Q5 box appears to have an omission in the firmware/remote that doesn't allow you to chose audio streams (I assume other cable boxes let you do this?). On satellite boxes you can change the audio stream to the correct one on the ETV channels, but not on the Q5 box.

I suspect that ETV10 is just showing the build-up & won't actually show the fight itself.

If your Q5 has a cables.xml file installed, then go to menu > chan scan > provider scan. You may need to select your provider. Then press green button.

That evt10 has changed to football now (still no audio lol)
All the evt channels are football stuff now.

Im trying another NIT scan, ill try a provider scan next

this might help some one

Boxing is on now on a channel called Prime Events i had to scan again to find this channel

Prime Events
QAM 256
Frequency379000
symbol rate 6952

could be on a different frequency in your area but this is the channel to look for.

Just found that same channel, after a provider scan.

Full signal but blank screen & no audio.
Could my server not have subscribed?

Last edited:
For some reason my Prime Events channel, which I scanned for a couple of days ago, wasn't clearing, even though my provider said it would be available.

Just scanned again & it's now clearing, even though it's on the same frequency (706750). Perhaps the parameters had changed (SID etc,) since I last scanned?

Ive got that channel now, but its a blank screen an no audio.

The little pop up at the bottom you get when you change channel say its this fight yes.
But press the epg and its blank for sun mon tues.....

You guys think my server guy hasn't subscribed?

---------- Post Merged at 12:27 AM ----------

SUCCESS!!!!! Sort of.....

Rebooted the box and now i got picture and sound.

But it freezes after 20 seconds,
Have to flip up and down a channel to watch another 20 seconds????!??

try rebooting modem/router and box Arthur

anyone not getting the boxing google cricfree.sx it has 12 streams the channel 7 stream has hbo live . quality seems to be good

Back