what does yellow light in Bouquet Maker Extream mean

Sometimes when I go to edit my line in Bouquet Maker Extream....or using XStreamity playlist editor my line is active with 1 active connection, Max Conn 1 but the light is YELLOW. That should be green. Why would it be yellow?

Sometimes when I go to edit my line in Bouquet Maker Extream....or using XStreamity playlist editor my line is active with 1 active connection, Max Conn 1 but the light is YELLOW. That should be green. Why would it be yellow?
It's offline reboot router and box

No problem think of it as a warning if when updating the playlist and if any API calls class as a connection this may disturb the current connection (although I haven't noticed that happening when bouquet maker Xtream is doing it's update)

No problem think of it as a warning if when updating the playlist and if any API calls class as a connection this may disturb the current connection (although I haven't noticed that happening when bouquet maker Xtream is doing it's update)
Do you think it's ok to have my IPTV line in both Xstreamity AND Bouquet Maker Xtream? After all you can't run them both at the same time? I was worried that might be a problem. I only have a single line sub at the moment.

That's what I thought. Xstreamity is great for catch up and VOD. KiddaC does great work.

Sorry to pick your brain so much but one question for you or anyone that might know.
When I removed KiddaC's old plugin, Jedi Maker...and also Jediepg it left 2 folders in Enigma 2 in my Octagon Box....one was Jedi Playlists...one was Jediepg
Do you think it's ok to delete those manually? When I choose epg sources I get one for BMX and one for Jedi...tick one and they both select or de-select so I am loading the epg twice for IPTV!

Back