What pets do you keep Furry Scaly share them all with us

here's a few pics, sorry if their a bit blurry but they wont relax, very moody lately, crayfish wouldnt come out fully for me either!

Attachments

• DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00012.jpg
    DSC00012.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00015.jpg
    DSC00015.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 36
wow i love being able to flip through the 3 pics you just posted... nice feature of the site!

yes, although i cannot remember the name of it. may father used to have a large garden pond in the front of his house, about 4 1/2 feet deep and 12 feet circular. it was full of large goldfish. he would dump in this blue liquid that turned the water a beautiful ocean blue, was safe for the fish, and killed all of the algee. I will try to get ahold of him tomorrow and ask him what that was called.

thank you homesick and Linny40 i have about 50 fish in the pond now its 2m wide by 4m long and at is deepst 3 and half foot i was talking to an old man i know he said put balls of hay in pantyhoes with a rock to sink them its starting clean up but the name of that stuff would be better as i have more fish order and im due to start the a second pond to flow into it not half as big a big thanks for your replys

Last edited:
wow at least its a start! sometimes the older folk have good old fashioned ways of doing stuff which means no chemicals which as got to be better for the fish.

true its i just want it clear for putting the new fish in then i leave the hay and see how it goes

stuff wouldnt be called aquasafe by any chance?
removes the chlorine from the water and helps development of filter bacteria for healthy and clear water, its what i use in the tank everytime i do a water change, 5ml per every 10 litres, its a blue color too

no prob, might be dif for a pond but the brand is by tetra, there are other brands too im sure

i got tetra pond algorem green water treatment and it seems to have done the job thanks to all who help

Last edited:
just had a quick look into the tank and found this :(

Another pic of the crayfish for ya's aswell, he's out trying to catch the poor chap out of the oscars mouth, victim is my rainbow shark, had him about 8 or 9 months

Attachments

• DSC00031.jpg
    DSC00031.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00030.jpg
    DSC00030.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 30
sure is anto, well think he's bitten off more than he can chew at the moment(haha, get it?), bit of a struggle for him still.
Hope he doesnt choke lol

Back