What pets do you keep Furry Scaly share them all with us

yes unfortunately these things happen and its natural and the circle of life so they say! :(

we had a snake go missing in the shop - unfortunately we found it inside another snake - rather and expensive meal! (£80 corn snake) The kingsnake must have wanted food and managed to get out of its tank and find its way into a small corn snakes tank. We were rather upset but again its life :(

just a pic of my bird polly and my dogs mutley and bart have no pics of my male bird will do 1 soon

Attachments

• Image044.jpg
    Image044.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 34
  • Image011.jpg
    Image011.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Image061.jpg
    Image061.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 30
I don't have any photos, because I'm at work (heh..) but I have a kitten, a Scottish Collie, a Boxer puppy and two eastern bearded dragons.

A couple of years ago I lived in northern QLD in Aus, and had around 20 pythons, 8 lizards, a short-neck turtle, two kittens and a ridgeback cross rottweiler. I miss them.. =(

oh wow cool! god yes i bet you do miss them would love to see some photos especially of the reptiles. What pythons were they carpets? and lizards were they BD's

I knew I'd get you excited with that hehe
I love animals, especially reptiles. There's just nothing else like them!

I had:
4 coastal carpets, 2 were striped
2 darwin capets
4 jungles
2 water pythons
2 spotted
2 childrens

4 beardies
4 central netted

I really wanted a ball python... ^.^

I'll get some photos for you tomorrow =]
I don't have photos of some of them...I got rid of them because they contained my ex. Stupid I know, but can't help that now.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

Ooh I forgot the water dragons, had 4 of those before we got the other dragons XD
They died when they were little though...some disease we couldn't do anything about, or so the vet said.

wow yes now youve got me excited lol i do love my reps.! cant wait to see some photos. Especially the water pythons, something we dont see. Here in the uk ball(royal) pythons can be quite cheap if you want a normal and are more readily available.

Come join my reptile forum and see some photos. come be part of our family to lol you will recognise a few names on there. Im under Lizardlover on there lol!

Ok, let's give this picture thing a go...
This is Peach, the water python. Pictures aren't too good sorry.
I think some of these are too big, so I'll put more up later or tomorrow.

I'll definitely join your reptile forum Linny =]

Attachments

• WaterBed.jpg
    WaterBed.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 33
  • WaterBelly.jpg
    WaterBelly.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 32
  • PeachShelf.JPG
    PeachShelf.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 34
here some of my birds sorry there not very clear

Attachments

• Image021.jpg
    Image021.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Image020.jpg
    Image020.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Image017.jpg
    Image017.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 27
if you use imageshack which is attached to the advanced reply then they should come up a bit bigger

Very nice, i don't have any pets at the moment, i'm in an apartment where they aren't allowed, but if i move i might get a bearded dragon :)

aww cool pyrite! bearded dragons are awesome creatures. Although a lot of places say "no pets" lol we take that to mean domestics like cats n dogs. i know lots of people that live in homes where no pets are allowed but have reptiles as they live in cages/tanks so are not going to cause a nuisance and bearded dragons have no voice box so dont make any noise lol!

* just an interesting fact for you all :)

wife wont let me have any more one of me dogs is 14 so im getting a new one dont think he'll last much longer

linny i think its just i took them with my phone

Last edited:

Here is a photo of my Bearded Dragon Oscar - i did try n get him to use the dyson lol

Pyrite will be interesting to see what your landlord makes of you wanting a reptile lol it may we ll shock them!

Last edited:
Lovely pic linny, i'll ask him next time i see him, but i already know that the answer is gonna be - NO! :(

Oscar is cute! Looks like he has a bit of yellow on him.
I had one named Talon a few years ago, she was near bright orange.

Oohk..here's Link the jungle.

Attachments

• LinkBody.jpg
    LinkBody.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 28
One more pic..the second one here is Flick, jungle.
This thing will not let me upload another photo of Link..

Attachments

• FlickFront.jpg
    FlickFront.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 28
Back