what serie's are you watching

This Sunday will be interest for all Sci-fi fans when the War Of The Worlds comes BBC ONE.
This classic will be faithful to the original story and worth viewing.

Screen adaptations of HG Wells' War of the Worlds and Did you know ?
None
of them has ever been made by a British cast in the original Edwardian setting.

Worth a Watch Sunday 17th BBC ONE @ 21.00pm Episode 1 of 3.

1573741755677.jpeg

Onto the latest series of American Horror Story "1984" and also the first episode of The Mandalorian... just mixing it up a little.

This Sunday will be interest for all Sci-fi fans when the War Of The Worlds comes BBC ONE.
This classic will be faithful to the original story and worth viewing.

Screen adaptations of HG Wells' War of the Worlds and Did you know ?
None
of them has ever been made by a British cast in the original Edwardian setting.

Worth a Watch Sunday 17th BBC ONE @ 21.00pm Episode 1 of 3.

View attachment 43565
... It's on the IPTV player already mate (y) :wink:

Gold Rush white water series 3. They didn't make a penny in the first two series and now 75 year old Fred and his son are trying to drown themselves again. Unbelievably dangerous with over a quarter of a million gallons of water pounding down the creek every minute.

dakota-fred-gold-rush-20073880-1280x0.jpeg

Gold Rush white water series 3. They didn't make a penny in the first two series and now 75 year old Fred and his son are trying to drown themselves again. Unbelievably dangerous with over a quarter of a million gallons of water pounding down the creek every minute.

View attachment 43817
i just cant stand fred and dustin that's why i havent watched any of there series , didnt like them in gold rush either

I didn't know this was back on (y) something to download when I get home from work :smiley:

Just finished watching reality series Alone series 6 this year filmed in Alaska. In later episodes a lady contestant eats the undigested contents of a snared rabbit's stomach for starters. For main course she squeezes the excrement from it's intestines to make a tasty soup. I hate it when I have to do that, but it's not too bad if you stick an oxo cube in.

The winner does get $500,000 prize money as compensation. Maybe that's why they do it. :unsure: Not for vegans or the squeamish but essential viewing on a dark night in front of a wood burner for some of us.

Last edited:
Back