whats new

A simple serch of the forum may help you find out things as that what its here for.We are not mind readers

A simple serch of the forum may help you find out things as that what its here for.We are not mind readers
wow some people really are helpful... lol always thought cummunity forums was here to help people, and by the way i am totally able to search forums but as i dont have all day to do that sometimes its easier for someone to just ask a quick question, so in the time you posted your comment back im sure you could of been a little more helpful like most of the people are on here... but anyway thanks for your such helpful advise....

The idea of a forum with so much info at hand is to look in the sections your interested in and do a little reading which can be done in a few minutes and not all day long.When you need help then post in that section for help.You put the most basic 8 word post going which could mean anything so i replied in a decent manner.

Last edited:
The idea of a forum with so much info at hand is to look in the sections your interested in and do a little reading which can be done in a few minutes and not all day long.When you need help then post in that section for help.You put the most basic 8 word post going which could mean anything so i replied in a decent manner.
so me asking what is new apart from iptv could mean anything? come on pal, get a grip the time you have spent trying to be clever u could of pointed me in the right direction or just said, hey there nothing new at moment just iptv, but no.. anyway will leave it at that, just think sometimes people could be a little more helpful and friendly rather than wasting there own time trying to be unhelpful and a little bit rude to be honest... and the point of a forum and starting a thread is to see if anyone has anything new

so me asking what is new apart from iptv could mean anything? come on pal, get a grip the time you have spent trying to be clever u could of pointed me in the right direction or just said, hey there nothing new at moment just iptv, but no.. anyway will leave it at that, just think sometimes people could be a little more helpful and friendly rather than wasting there own time trying to be unhelpful and a little bit rude to be honest... and the point of a forum and starting a thread is to see if anyone has anything new
Do you need help with anything in particular mate? Plenty of guys/girls on here who go out their way for people one being @moshibeth to be fair to him, I think most people on here wish people would use the magnifying glass a little more, but no damage caused, enjoy looking around bud (y)

Welcome to techkings mate, haven't seen you about before.

What sort of thing were you looking for? Free apps, sports, movies?

You can get hacked/cracked accounts of all the major streaming services - Netflix, Disney+ etc but tbh a good iptv sub gives you all that content for a relatively modest fee.

Do you need help with anything in particular mate? Plenty of guys/girls on here who go out their way for people one being @moshibeth to be fair to him, I think most people on here wish people would use the magnifying glass a little more, but no damage caused, enjoy looking around bud (y)
i have been on here years and helped many people myself many times and i get what u mean sometimes people are lazy, but far from it , was just a genaral topic to see if there was anything going on, but i have always disliked when certian people would rather be smart than just a little bit more helpful . if you can type a message been smart im sure it would not hurt to type one been more helpful, but as i was not looking for anything percific and just asking a question found it a bit rude mate and it gets my back up, we should all help each other thats what a cummunity is for in my eyes ..

Welcome to techkings mate, haven't seen you about before.

What sort of thing were you looking for? Free apps, sports, movies?

You can get hacked/cracked accounts of all the major streaming services - Netflix, Disney+ etc but tbh a good iptv sub gives you all that content for a relatively modest fee.
hi there been on here for years and helped many people , just not been very active as of late , and just in general was asking if anything new going on apart from iptv, thats all

i have been on here years and helped many people myself many times and i get what u mean sometimes people are lazy, but far from it , was just a genaral topic to see if there was anything going on, but i have always disliked when certian people would rather be smart than just a little bit more helpful . if you can type a message been smart im sure it would not hurt to type one been more helpful, but as i was not looking for anything percific and just asking a question found it a bit rude mate and it gets my back up, we should all help each other thats what a cummunity is for in my eyes ..
No bother mate (y)

There's euro Sat if you have moterised dish iptv about 100 channels left on c/s(sattalite or all what has been mentioned.

Have you tried iptv before as it has come on leaps and bounds from a couple of years ago?

There's euro Sat if you have moterised dish iptv about 100 channels left on c/s(sattalite or all what has been mentioned.

Have you tried iptv before as it has come on leaps and bounds from a couple of years ago?
yeh had it a long time now and has come on much better and a lot less jumpy , was just interested to see if anything was on the go or in the pipeline just out of interest as not been on for a while so was just trying to get a catch up thats all guys not been lazy , just fancied a talk, but always got my wound up when people reply like that , if you can reply like that then you can always point someone in the right direction in my eyes .. or is that just me been to nice in this day and age ??

Back