WHAT'S THE BEST BOX 2018 PLEASE

yeah, but i am from the north of ireland, although headin down south in the morning for the all ireland football final, looking forward to it, hard to get irish channels now on cable, so thats why i took out the iptv, i have rte on my legit v6 vm box, but sports events are usually blocked out, i have a cable and whats left on sat sub from a tk member at a very good price.

yeah, but i am from the north of ireland, although headin down south in the morning for the all ireland football final, looking forward to it, hard to get irish channels now on cable, so thats why i took out the iptv, i have rte on my legit v6 vm box, but sports events are usually blocked out, i have a cable and whats left on sat sub from a tk member at a very good price.

Good stuff, thanks for sharing. Enjoy Dublin!

C'mon the Dubs!!!!

I was supporting the dubs, always have done, since the mid seventies, i have my wee grandson into them now too, me, him and the mrs went down, i think Dublin still had an extra gear or two in them, Tyrones a good team this year but Dublins just a class above everyone else.

Last edited:
most of my viewing is on 19.2e, and occasionally on 13e
quite a few guys have motorised set-ups also, I just have a fixed dish on 13 , 19 & 28
motorised is easy if you have an uninterrupted view of the arc, 1m dish & a decent euro line will get you thousands of channels. 23.5e, 19.2e, 13e, 16e, 0.8w & 30w are the main ones for a uk viewer.

Back