Whats the best build for zgemma h2s??

it just works
ATV is like using windows - takes loads of attempts to get something done, badlyu
Vix is like Linux, - it just works
yes, but windows is generally more user friendly whereas linux you need to do more maintenance yourself

yes, but windows is generally more user friendly whereas linux you need to do more maintenance yourself
not at all,
Linux updates in the background
windows needs reboots to update
maybe years ago , but these days Linux far surpasses windows,
how many times do you need to update your router for updates.? and thats Linux
E2 boxes need rebooted due to the nature of the Kernel change, no fault of *Nix

not at all,
Linux updates in the background
windows needs reboots to update
maybe years ago , but these days Linux far surpasses windows,
how many times do you need to update your router for updates.? and thats Linux
E2 boxes need rebooted due to the nature of the Kernel change, no fault of *Nix
don't get me wrong, I love linux, used to use it on my desktops, and I accept it's probable improved since I last used it, but I found it lacked software support at the time, I thinkb ubunto has probably brought big improvements but I used to use centos

How often do you see the bugs on vix that are a common thing on atv. I use black hole as well and superb firmware to be fair.
both Linux tbf
as are both windoze and mac, both based on the *nix kernel, but both bastardised in different ways,
both not as good as the original, and both make you pay for an inferior product
ATV or Vix ?
do you want it to work as intended, (VIX)
or do you want to have hassles and eventually get it to work the way you want (ATV) , albeit with limitations

People have done some great work on this. My experience is to use the native open ATV image. Then back it up on the HDD SETUP - SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT BACK UP IMAGE. Then when you want to update the image SETUP - SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT -FLASH ONLINE IMAGE. If there is a problem just roll back to previous stored image. Works well !!

Back